Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lössl makes perfect sense really. Stek out, send Virginia on loan to push his development on, and gives us an able backup to Pickford.

Let’s us focus on securing the other, more important signings now too. If reports are to be believed we also want a CB, RB, CM, LW, and CF. Zouma and Gomes tick two of those boxes but will be far from straight forward to get over the line, and three others.

Think you mean RW/RF not left.

Im still pushing for Pedro

The Brazilian one , not the Spanish one

Exciting

Turned out to be a master stroke tho.

How so? We can sell him for whatever price we choose but having a release clause just shows how daft our transfers were.

Will always be on the same page for this one.

Truthfully could be very obtainable with Jovic to Real and other clubs that are in for him being too small.

We could scoop him for something like £15-20m and he’d fit in seamlessly

He would be someone to excite the fanbase...no clue how good he would be mind lol

We are talking about Torreira at Arsenal right?

Compared to Gana?

Passing
Dribbling
Technique
Taking Free kicks
Winning free kicks
Vociferous

Id swap him for Gana tomorrow...

I wouldn't swap them because they do very different things but, Torrreira also has 4 years on Gana. I love him but his tackling/interceptions and break up of play (ganas strengths) are not a patch on idrissa's.

So were signing a 30 year old goalie from Huddersfield who conceded a million goals last season, the next Leandro Rodriguez and a relegated striker who couldn't be bombed out of Newcastle quick enough. In Brandenfelt we trust though.....
A back up keeper on a free to be 3rd choice.
A player who plays in a totally different position to Rodriguez is linked and paper talk links us to mitrovic.
As usual you are in a positive happy place mate . Great to see

I wouldn't swap them because they do very different things but, Torrreira also has 4 years on Gana. I love him but his tackling/interceptions and break up of play (ganas strengths) are not a patch on idrissa's.
He also doesn't push the ball up the field like Gana. He's just not as good, simple as that. He doesn't create anything with his passing, so playing a bunch of short passes to his teammates and not even being in his league defensively isn't someone who is a better player. That's a massive drop off.

This maybe crazy but... maybe hes not as bad a 3rd keeper as hes made out to be? He gave up 1.74 goals per game. In the 7 games he didnt play? Huddersfield gave up 3.14 goals per game.

Okay, its crazy, its a horror of a 3rd keeper signing

This maybe crazy but... maybe hes not as bad a 3rd keeper as hes made out to be? He gave up 1.74 goals per game. In the 7 games he didnt play? Huddersfield gave up 3.14 goals per game.

Okay, its crazy, its a horror of a 3rd keeper signing
I don't think Lössl is bad. Those 3.14 goals per game have a lot to do with Ben Hamer being absolutely horrible though.

Torreira was 23 in Feb, Gana 30 in Sept

He also doesn't push the ball up the field like Gana. He's just not as good, simple as that. He doesn't create anything with his passing, so playing a bunch of short passes to his teammates and not even being in his league defensively isn't someone who is a better player. That's a massive drop off.

2 goals and 2 assists + thats from a holding position not haring around like Gana.

And take a peek at this

Status
Not open for further replies.