Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitrovic scored 11 goals (ten penalties) - I'd bring him on for penalties but not sure I'd want to have a "non-scoring" centre forward.

People on here are strange. I don't think Mitrovic would be a bad signing at all, he gives something different and in this day and age his price isn't going to be ridiculous at all, Fulham have no bargaining power whatsoever. He's also still very young.

People bringing up stats to suit their argument and saying he's terrible before he's even signed nevermind kicked a ball for us. We threw £50m at Richie last year and that's turned out to be a good bit of business even though he had a shocking second half to that season and only scored something like 5 goals. I'm not saying the same will happen here but what's the point in moaning before he's signed? I'm sure Brands and Silva know who they want and know better that 99.9% of people on here so trust them.

Also anyone complaining about a PL goalkeeper on a free who'll likely not play 5 games for the club needs to really have a sit down. Virginia will probably be loaned out where he can play and Lossl will sit on the bench for less than Stek was on. Regardless of who's backup if Pickford gets injured we'd be in a bad position, no point throwing a kid in when he's not ready.

Also seeing people wanting us to look at Jovic, I've even seen shouts for Dybala or Lukaku. What planet are you on? We've just had a fine season finishing 8th with no Europe, we're not getting any player this summer over £60m especially one who can play in Europe every week nevermind in the Champions League. People's expectations are far too high, just let the recruitment staff do their thing and don't freak out at the mere mention of a player just because he's not some world class superstar who for some reason would want to come to us.

...I have no idea, but he doesn’t appear to be saying anything that hasn’t been reported elsewhere.

Lots of crazy rumours flying around and almost every fan believes in one or another resulting in massive bitch fit, me included. I need to stay away from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.