Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There really is. They still have 4 other players Sarri likes more for the position. Do we really think Sarri has been watching us play and thinking about how big a mistake he made with Zouma? I doubt anything that happened this year mattered in his opinion of the player.
I really hope you are right because I would love to keep Zouma here.

Just read that Rondons release clause has been lowered to 16.5million. Would anyone have him here for that price?

Scored 11 and got 7 assists for Newcastle (who for most of the season have been pretty awful) but Rondon can clearly finish, hold up play and bring others in. Will admit I pictured him as a deeney type before the season but having watched several Newcastle games (live in north east and in laws are Newcastle fans), he is better than I thought.

Edit. Just saw he is 29 so no thanks.

Not saying I want it to happen. But this guy told me about Lukaku to United and Schneiderlin to us before anyone else. I trust him but understand why no one would trust me. It’s a football forum after all

Thanks for posting this.

I wonder if it may be a cheap loan deal to just add a body upfront. Hes been loaned at around £1mil-£1.5mil per half season recently.

I dont rate him particularly but hes quick, can finish and holds the ball up.

For £2-3mil season loan then its not too bad...keep our big money for other signings.

Think Batshuayi is alright myself tbf, 5 goals in 11 apps in that Palace team
Probably be too costly though

Thanks for posting this.

I wonder if it may be a cheap loan deal to just add a body upfront. Hes been loaned at around £1mil-£1.5mil per half season recently.

I dont rate him particularly but hes quick, can finish and holds the ball up.

For £2-3mil season loan then its not too bad...keep our big money for other signings.
Pretty sure we’re looking to buy him, hence the need to move Cenk on first. Apparently Silva and Brands have been fans of his for a while. He did ok at Palace (5 goals in 9 starts) so you would hope in a better team that would improve. Although over 1 in 2 isn’t bad at all.

I’ve always liked him and it can’t be easy being shipped out on loan every 6 months. That could obviously be a sign that he isn’t good enough but Chelsea are a weird club so will reserve judgement.

As I said in my initial post. He is our main target but by no means a done deal

3E547738-0E41-4B17-8475-9A1187DFFFFE.jpeg

What a load of tosh lollollol

Think Batshuayi is alright myself tbf, 5 goals in 11 apps in that Palace team
Probably be too costly though
Pretty sure we’re looking to buy him, hence the need to move Cenk on first. Apparently Silva and Brands have been fans of his for a while. He did ok at Palace (5 goals in 9 starts) so you would hope in a better team that would improve. Although over 1 in 2 isn’t bad at all.

I’ve always liked him and it can’t be easy being shipped out on loan every 6 months. That could obviously be a sign that he isn’t good enough but Chelsea are a weird club so will reserve judgement.

As I said in my initial post. He is our main target but by no means a done deal

To be honest I really dont rate him at all...

If it was a cheap loan fee like the £2-3mil i imagine it would be then thats fair enough

I think perhaps Niasse/Tosun out first could be simply to cover his wages.

Wouldnt fancy him but i dont think there would be many takers for him so it may be a cheap fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.