Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who do we reckon we go for if gomes swerves us? There's a risk with lo celso of not adapting although he's clearly very classy and skillful.

Think I'd like us to test Leicester resolve to get tielemans.

Tielemans is number one on the list for Leicester, he is on loan at the moment

Didn't our visiting Spurs fan mention that they were also looking at him and Gomes was a back up....... or did I dream that again?

Not sure what point youre making?

Neves - free role with the ball
Sangare - box to box
Ndidi - Defensive midfield

Not sure what your point is?
My point is why were those three the ones listed in that stat, and ignoring the players ahead of them makes it almost meaningless?

Tielemans is number one on the list for Leicester, he is on loan at the moment

Didn't our visiting Spurs fan mention that they were also looking at him and Gomes was a back up....... or did I dream that again?
Says Tielemans 40m and Leicester don’t want him. Links us with Augustine at 20m

I think it makes sense to go for 2 players at that age...like West Ham getting Teves and Macherano.

Could help them to adapt.

Has Palacios been in the full squad recently,? I know he was capped last year...

Yeah, he's started their last 3 matches I believe...getting more time than Sosa, by quite a bit (I'm kinda' surprised he's even been linked to us...not that it means much). Been playing across the midfield for them. More our type of player, IMHO, but WTH do I know? Been linked with Madrid for a while now but nothing's come of it yet, apparently. I think he's only got a year or so left on his contract, so now's the time to knock on the door.

Says Tielemans 40m and Leicester don’t want him. Links us with Augustine at 20m

Just what we need a Centre Forward that doesn't score

If we are linked, 20 million seems step for a reserve striker

Just what we need a Centre Forward that doesn't score

If we are linked, 20 million seems step for a reserve striker

Hes really good.

Yeah, he's started their last 3 matches I believe...getting more time than Sosa, by quite a bit (I'm kinda' surprised he's even been linked to us...not that it means much). Been playing across the midfield for them. More our type of player, IMHO, but WTH do I know? Been linked with Madrid for a while now but nothing's come of it yet, apparently. I think he's only got a year or so left on his contract, so now's the time to knock on the door.

Palacios looks like an elegant 'kaka' type...

Sosa seems like an all rounder...

Think Boca have another young centre mid with a name sounds like Alhambra or something...he looks good too.

By full squad i meant national team...as sosa has more u20 games but palacios was capped a couple of times last season.

Think perhaps Sosa could just be 1 year behind Palacios in development...

Not sure what point youre making?

Neves - free role with the ball
Sangare - box to box
Ndidi - Defensive midfield

Not sure what your point is?
Ndidi is more like Gana: lots of tackles and decent but not great on the all. Neves is more like Schneiderlin for lack of a. enter comparison. Capable of putting in tackles and winning it back but inconsistent defensive. Great range of passing and decent shot too but not someone who is directly creating goals more than the odd free kick.

Totally different ways of playing in midfield.

Ndidi is more like Gana: lots of tackles and decent but not great on the all. Neves is more like Schneiderlin for lack of a. enter comparison. Capable of putting in tackles and winning it back but inconsistent defensive. Great range of passing and decent shot too but not someone who is directly creating goals more than the odd free kick.

Totally different ways of playing in midfield.
Like I said, three defensive mids. It would be the least creative midfield in the league. It wouldn't be very fun to play against of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.