Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how much Konate would go for? It would be pure profit. They found him for nothing.

If we signed those two then with the addition of a CF with the same type of profile we would have a top class young spine.

Lost me there, hes class + you can see him directing others around him into position...proper leader as well.

Would he ideal as our 6.

Also...not just a pretty face...

Phil Neville directed people too. He just feels very casual at times. It could just be a demeanor thing and in reality he's giving his all but that's what I see. I like stats but this isn't a stats thing.

Phil Neville directed people too. He just feels very casual at times. It could just be a demeanor thing and in reality he's giving his all but that's what I see. I like stats but this isn't a stats thing.

I get what you mean, seems to play the game in 2nd gear.

The boys a talent tho.

Not sure why he would take a step backwards.

*insert coffee gif

Lost me there, hes class + you can see him directing others around him into position...proper leader as well.

Would he ideal as our 6.

I'm dying to know how that is calculated for Gana not to be in there. He had WAY more interceptions and tackles than Declan Rice, so I'm questioning those numbers.

Regardless, Neves gets some goals from free kicks and plays good defense in a system - but he's not super dynamic and wouldn't be a good fit with Gana and Siggy.

Konate would be 50-60M, they'd NEVER sell him for anything less, so that's not going to be an option. We have much bigger needs.

I'm dying to know how that is calculated for Gana not to be in there. He had WAY more interceptions and tackles than Declan Rice, so I'm questioning those numbers.

Regardless, Neves gets some goals from free kicks and plays good defense in a system - but he's not super dynamic and wouldn't be a good fit with Gana and Siggy.

Konate would be 50-60M, they'd NEVER sell him for anything less, so that's not going to be an option. We have much bigger needs.
"A really exciting crop of young midfielders."

Thats why Gana isnt there.

I get what you mean, seems to play the game in 2nd gear.

The boys a talent tho.

Not sure why he would take a step backwards.

*insert coffee gif

I think hes class, also that Ndidi for Leicester. Since before they joined those two clubs I named them on this site.

Leicester especially have made great midfield transfers with Ndidi, Madisson and Tielemans (loan).

If we were able to spend huge money this summer then I'd be ecstatic with Neves and Ndidi at the base of our midfield.

Pity we dont have any young lads like that aside from the streetballer Davies :)

It's frankly because he's not very athletic. Sound positionally, good passer,
"A really exciting crop of young midfielders."

Thats why Gana isnt there.
Oh, I guess I missed the context. Declan Rice sucks anyways.

If you read the question I was asked then Konate would be an option.

I wouldnt play Neves with Sigurdsson...but I also wouldnt play Gomes with Sigurdsson or Schneiderlin with Sigurdsson...

Id sell Gana and Sigurdsson this summer.

The types/profiles I would like to see would be Ndidi, Neves and Sangare.

That would be a class midfield 3.

I think hes class, also that Ndidi for Leicester. Since before they joined those two clubs I named them on this site.

Leicester especially have made great midfield transfers with Ndidi, Madisson and Tielemans (loan).

If we were able to spend huge money this summer then I'd be ecstatic with Neves and Ndidi at the base of our midfield.

Pity we dont have any young lads like that aside from the streetballer Davies :)
Ndidi and Neves to me are completely different players despite the same position

If you read the question I was asked then Konate would be an option.

I wouldnt play Neves with Sigurdsson...but I also wouldnt play Gomes with Sigurdsson or Schneiderlin with Sigurdsson...

Id sell Gana and Sigurdsson this summer.

The types/profiles I would like to see would be Ndidi, Neves and Sangare.

That would be a class midfield 3.
You'd play 3 defensive midfielders?

Would he ideal as our 6.

Gana is ahead of Rice and Neves in both tackles and interceptions and it’s not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.