Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be signing Haller (should have bought him from Utrecht when we had the chance). You're looking at £40-50m and £100k plus per week in wages
Why would that stop us? We paid that amount for Richarlison and Sigurdsson and this is probably the most important position. If Brands thinks he's the one I guarantee that number isn't too high.

Why would that stop us? We paid that amount for Richarlison and Sigurdsson and this is probably the most important position. If Brands thinks he's the one I guarantee that number isn't too high.
Frankfurt won't sell him and Jovic, and Jovic looks like he will end up moving to Real for a quick turnover.

I think the main change it makes to our play is that DCL is our best forward in terms of pressing the opposition and winning aerial duels plus his pace and strength that many centre backs over the last few months have struggled with. Tosun may be a more reliable finisher but he isn’t the greatest off the ball in terms of pressing, being that he’s very one paced and doesn’t have the athleticism of DCL.

If we’re going for a striker we need a reliable finisher for sure but someone who’s also useful without it in harrying the opposition and helping us win the ball high up the pitch. I’ve seen a bit of Belotti recently (who’s stock has went down a bit since he was banging in goals for fun a couple seasons ago) and I reckon he’d be very good for us.

Poulsen will work 90 minutes for the team and has that same type of athleticism as DCL but he seems to be a much better goal scorer.

I think there was interview with him the other month where he said his dream is to play for Liverpool tho so swerve him the rat

Belotti is a very good shout

Status
Not open for further replies.