• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a busy summer

Moshiri has apparently said that they have identified 23 players who can leave - and have sounded out 9 potential incoming players
giphy.gif

If we sold 23 players and bought 9, we would have 27 players.

Its a no from me.

I realise its usually out of bounds for football management but just maybe he has more than one plan depending on where we finish.....
I think Brands is ambitious and will always choose to overshoot his targets. He will recruit like we are playing CL next season and that’s what we need. If we want to be a top 6 club time to act like it.

Funny, he reminds me a bit of how he looks with Weston McKennie. I hate to get all American on everyone, but why not make a move for him? He'd be a bit pricey due to the USA premium I'm sure, but he can play RB, he can play CM - which we badly need, awesome in the air, great work rate, athletic, has a long throw, too, could play a bit to spell Coleman and be early off the bench most matches. My guess is that he can play CB, too.

He's not a massive name in the US, YET. But heaven knows there are financial opportunities if we raised our profile in the US. Hirving Lozano would do the same, but McKennie could solve a couple problems for us IMO.
McKinnie would be a big signing for us to bad Shalke are 6 points clear of relegation playoffs

....I reckon Dowell, Holgate, Robinson, Onyekuru and Vlasic are in the shop window and will be moved on if possible. Anthony Evans is another young professional who could leave. Could be a purge of the U23s with those Silva doesn’t want to use being sent on loan (Hornby, Feeney).

didn't Joyce or Hunter say they will both be in the first team squad next season?

Funny, he reminds me a bit of how he looks with Weston McKennie. I hate to get all American on everyone, but why not make a move for him? He'd be a bit pricey due to the USA premium I'm sure, but he can play RB, he can play CM - which we badly need, awesome in the air, great work rate, athletic, has a long throw, too, could play a bit to spell Coleman and be early off the bench most matches. My guess is that he can play CB, too.

He's not a massive name in the US, YET. But heaven knows there are financial opportunities if we raised our profile in the US. Hirving Lozano would do the same, but McKennie could solve a couple problems for us IMO.
Never heard of him. Which club does he play for mate? Would definitely get him relatively cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.