• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a busy summer

Moshiri has apparently said that they have identified 23 players who can leave - and have sounded out 9 potential incoming players
assuming Zouma and Gomes are two incomings that’s still 7 potential new squad members that’s insane amount of turnover

my guess the 23 are:-

Certs:-

Ashley Williams
Cuco Martina
Maarten Stekelenburg
Philip Nikodem Jagielka (hero) (pls give testimonial)
Kurt Zouma (return to Chelsea from loan)
Andre Gomes (return to Barcelona from loan)
Leighton Baines (hero) (pls give testimonial)
Shani Tarashaj

Will leave if a buyer can be found:-

Cenk Tosun
Sandro Ramirez
James McCarthy
Matthew Pennington
Yannick Bolasie
Oumar Niasse
Muhamed Besic
Luke Garbutt
Kevin Mirallas

Unsure:-

Theo Walcott
Nikola Vlasic
Ademola Lookman
Mason Holgate
Antonee Robinson
Callum Connolly
Henry Onyekuru

Gueye will not be sold unless big money is offered and his contract doesnt expire until 2022 so we have no need to sell him either

I imagine Dowell and Beni will have long term futures and won't be sold although its worrying that neither are first team starters for their championship clubs and Beni has barely played any games

In:-

I imagine Zouma and Gomes will be on the shortlist to be signed permanently

i imagine a top quality striker and right back will be big priorities

i imagine a backup for left back will be needed

i imagine at least 2 centre halves for cover will be needed as well

i also imagine he will be looking to bring in a young winger and a central midfielder to boost numbers

Blimey, that`s nearly two thirds of the squad, surely that must involve youth players, who have been deemed not to have made the grade ?
There's at least 12 of them (youth players I mean) I can think of just off the top of my head. But even not including the youth players, how about this for a quick list.

Steks
Baines
Jags
Williams
Pennington
Galloway
Garbutt
Cuco
Schneids
Macca
Supa Kev
Mo
Sandro
Walcott
Tarashaj
Oumar
Bolasie
Tosun

I make that 18 and you could very easily add Vlasic and Lookman to that as neither seem to want to be here, and then there's also Henry who may not even get a work permit. Doesn't take long to get to 22 with our squad mate.lol

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...ta-la-situacion-de-los-cedidos-del-barca.html

ANDRÉ GOMES

The Portuguese has revalued at Everton , with 26 games in the Premier and 24 in the starting lineup. He has not reached the level of Valencia that led him to Barça but he has reconnected with himself after two bad years in the Camp Nou. Everton has an option over him but not mandatory and Barça will sell it to the highest bidder. In England there is market and money. The goal is to get at least 20 million euros for him.

I think between James McCarthy and Morgan Schneiderlin, one of them will stay, because Gana need a substitute. I personally prefer Morgan, James need to leave... Tom Davies is a different player, more close to André Gomes

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...ta-la-situacion-de-los-cedidos-del-barca.html

ANDRÉ GOMES

The Portuguese has revalued at Everton , with 26 games in the Premier and 24 in the starting lineup. He has not reached the level of Valencia that led him to Barça but he has reconnected with himself after two bad years in the Camp Nou. Everton has an option over him but not mandatory and Barça will sell it to the highest bidder. In England there is market and money. The goal is to get at least 20 million euros for him.

Holy moly. That’s a €20m hit they’d be taking on him isn’t it?

Think most would agree that we need 3 top, top players this summer. A striker, right winger and a right back. All of whom can go straight into the first team for the start of next season.

Not including potentially Gomes and maybe Zouma or another CB.

Enjoying the Haller shouts.
Pavard at Stuttgart would be an interesting one as they hover above relegation..looked full of potential at the world cup last year.
Seen a few shouts for right back as being a top priority today. Not for me. I think Seamus has been excellent over the last 2 months. Still can't cross the ball for toffee like but he never could in fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.