Tosun- 10-15M
Walcott- 10M
Schneiderlin-12M
Sandro- ?
Gana (hopefully not) 30M
Mirallas- 5M?
McCarthy- 5-8M
Niasse 5-8M

I’m sure there are others too, jags and baines etc would be going on free transfers. Huge saving on wages too. So IF we did generate that money back in to the club plus maybe the same again put in to the club there’s reason to think that it could be a busy summer, but would prefer quality over quantity

Because he is one if not the only players who loses the ball more than Richarlison, but he's older, less productive, and more overpriced? If we intent to spend 70M on ANYONE, it sure as heck wouldn't be Zaha.
I want him ,think he could match mo salad for most penalties conned in a season, they could have a dive off at the end of the season ,but we would have to sign the palace penalty taker as well

Not a slight on you personally nut how can anybody say what Silva's preferred system or type of player.
He had a few months at a struggling practically relegated Hull,and then a few months at Watford.
unless you have studied his tactics in Portugal and greece I don't see how anybody can state as a fact what type of player he wants
tactics and type of player will surely change with money available and expectations.
Managing a Hull side fighting to stay up in the PL will require different players and tactics to a team coasting to victory in a Greek league
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...arco-silva-reveals-everton-formation-14750574

I have studied his tactics in Portugal and Greece, but I think he made it pretty clear how he was intending to play when he got here.

I would suggest there is approx £100 million in outgoings IF we can sell them,

Bolasie - 10M
Besic - 8-9M
Tosun- 10-15M
Walcott- 10M
Schneiderlin-12M
Sandro- ?
Gana (hopefully not) 30M
Mirallas- 5M?
McCarthy- 5-8M
Niasse 5-8M

I’m sure there are others too, jags and baines etc would be going on free transfers. Huge saving on wages too. So IF we did generate that money back in to the club plus maybe the same again put in to the club there’s reason to think that it could be a busy summer, but would prefer quality over quantity
If we keep Gana and just sell those you've listed above, it's probably close to 60M and 600-700M a week in wages.

Yep, I think you mean 600-700k per week. All in all though a massive saving per week on wages. I thought Sandro was the highest paid though on 125k a week.... maybe it’s higher than the 6-700k?

I would suggest there is approx £100 million in outgoings IF we can sell them,

Bolasie - 10M
Besic - 8-9M
Tosun- 10-15M
Walcott- 10M
Schneiderlin-12M
Sandro- ?
Gana (hopefully not) 30M
Mirallas- 5M?
McCarthy- 5-8M
Niasse 5-8M

I think it's a stretch us getting £10m each for Walcott and Bolaise mate, maybe £10m for the two of them!

Yeah I can see him going for 10 million, probably back to Southampton maybe... or a newly promoted club, I think he can still do a job to be honest. I know he’s not been on form but I just think he gives us that bit of pace, we don’t have the squad to try it but would be interesting to see what he would be like up front in a 442, if I recall correctly he scored his most goals for Arsenal the season they played him upfront. Unfortunately I think he will be sold anyway

Didn't even see Zaha. £200m would be low balling it.

£30m Gomes
£40m Zouma
£70m Zaha
£45m Wan-Bissaka
£40m Lanzini
£60m Neves

People grossly underestimate how much players cost now. You think any of those players are coming to Everton for reasonable fees then you're out of your tree. Clubs don't sell cheap.

Yeah I agree , was low balling it and still came to 200m

I want him ,think he could match mo salad for most penalties conned in a season, they could have a dive off at the end of the season ,but we would have to sign the palace penalty taker as well

Impossible , Salah plays for you know who, and we are Everton . Hardly a fair test

Status
Not open for further replies.