Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have frequently been overrun in the centre in games...aside from the recent run of good results prior to Fulham we looked solid but so many other games the centre looked really weak.

Not sure I agree. Obviously, we could to with strengthening it but there’s other areas more in need. But if Silva or Brands thinks it’s priority we are gonna have to be spending some serious money. Zouma and Gomez are probable gonna cost 60-70 m. And that’s just to stand still. Add to that a striker and another Midfielder. Add to that, Baines is finished. Jags is finished. Coleman is looking leggy. Walcott, Schneids and Tosun are pants. There’s some major surgery to do, all without a big sale we’ve relied on in the past to fund our spend. Maybe Gana might bring 30-40 but I certainly wouldn’t want that to happen. Certainly gonna be an interesting summer. Reckon Brands will put a lot of faith in youngsters. He’s probably going to have to

Apologies if you do actually watch that league but my question stays the same. Throwing an 18 year old into the prem at that price is a huge risk and far from a guarantee on profit.

Not the league, just him if i notice theyre on.

He's really, really, really good.

United signed Ronaldo at 18 i think, this guy will be up there with the best...no doubt.

Really? I’d say midfield is the least of our problems. Up front is surely our biggest area for improvement?
Not so sure about midfield being the least of our problems, I think the manager would like a powerful central midfielder to build his team around and I think that this will be his first priority.
We do need an alternative type of striker to DCL and that will also be an area the manager will be looking at.

Not so sure about midfield being the least of our problems, I think the manager would like a powerful central midfielder to build his team around and I think that this will be his first priority.
We do need an alternative type of striker to DCL and that will also be an area the manager will be looking at.
ST and a CM in the mould as you say.

They are the two priorities.

Not sure I agree. Obviously, we could to with strengthening it but there’s other areas more in need. But if Silva or Brands thinks it’s priority we are gonna have to be spending some serious money. Zouma and Gomez are probable gonna cost 60-70 m. And that’s just to stand still. Add to that a striker and another Midfielder. Add to that, Baines is finished. Jags is finished. Coleman is looking leggy. Walcott, Schneids and Tosun are pants. There’s some major surgery to do, all without a big sale we’ve relied on in the past to fund our spend. Maybe Gana might bring 30-40 but I certainly wouldn’t want that to happen. Certainly gonna be an interesting summer. Reckon Brands will put a lot of faith in youngsters. He’s probably going to have to

Is that 59m for gomez and 1m for zouma?
Zouma isnt worth keeping. Over the season i havent been impressed to the point of oh we must try and sign him.
If he goes i couldnt be assed.

Players who start in the first team for me

Digne
Keane
Gana
Sig
Bernard
Richarlison

Buy
Zouma
Gomes

My team
????
??? Keane zouma digne
??? Gana Gomes bernard
Richarlison?????

If we can sell pickford then get a replacement in

Buy
Gomes
Zouma
Right winger
Right back
Striker

We cant buy quality for all those positions
So do we keep Coleman for rb for now as right winger is more important and a striker or do we keep richarlison as rw? and get a rb in. Kenny is not the answer. Hearing good things about Max Arrons.

So we have
Zouma and Gomes to buy so far. Maybe we can get Arrons in and rw in on loan.

Sell lookman with a sell on clause and Davies as he not good enough.
Sell the dross as I dont need to name them

Keep
Coleman
DLC
Baines for digne cover for now
We desperately need some more physical presence in the middle. We get bullied too often.

In a dream world now we sign Doucoure and a Rom type. We probably won't get either but we need players in that mould. As well as an additional wing option and right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.