Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of you want Kurt Zouma and he was relegated last season at Stoke. Does that not count because he was on loan? He played the majority of their games.

If he were Stoke's player and we'd signed him properly last summer instead of loaned him, would you now think he's done differently this season?

Was on the 82 earlier and saw Brands. Didn’t give much away (understandably), but told me Mitrovic is an utter yard dog and anyone suggesting we should sign him can go and do a handstand into the nearest bin.

Just passing on what I’m told, take it or leave it.
May not be true, however I've heard rumours that he likes a few pre-work pints in the Mariners (Garston Village) with Dave the plasterer who lives under the bridge.

Not sure if its been mentioned but that Mitrovic on Saturday was a right handful and scores goals. Would he be a better option than Tosun for us next season as he wont stay at Fulham.

Both rondon and mitrovic are upgrades on tosun if Silva wants a player in that mould.

I think mitrovic and someone like batsuyai would work well. Sign up Gomez and zouma. Also zaha, wan bissaka and lanzini. Neves aswell

Reckon it would be over 200m myself

Gomes 25
Kouma 30
Zaha 60
Wan banskia 35
Lazini 30
Neves 60m

Didn't even see Zaha. £200m would be low balling it.

£30m Gomes
£40m Zouma
£70m Zaha
£45m Wan-Bissaka
£40m Lanzini
£60m Neves

People grossly underestimate how much players cost now. You think any of those players are coming to Everton for reasonable fees then you're out of your tree. Clubs don't sell cheap.

Didn't even see Zaha. £200m would be low balling it.

£30m Gomes
£40m Zouma
£70m Zaha
£45m Wan-Bissaka
£40m Lanzini
£60m Neves

People grossly underestimate how much players cost now. You think any of those players are coming to Everton for reasonable fees then you're out of your tree. Clubs don't sell cheap.
I’d cry if we spent £40m on Kurt Zouma.

Status
Not open for further replies.