Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro Tonali €35-40mil rumoured asking price.

As much as a guarantee of making money as there could be.
Zat, your idea of buying young players is great but I know for a fact you’re not tuning into watch Siere B much and that’s the highest level this boy has ever played. Now how can you be that confident that spending 40mil on a kid playing in a league worse than the championship will kick on in the prem enough to the point that it guarantees making money? If he comes here and bombs because he can’t hack the pace of play or physicality, which happens all the time, then we’re stuck paying big money and likely considerable wages for a player who most clubs couldn’t afford the wages alone. Please explain how you can be soooo confident of a player you’ve likely never watched play a full 90.

Zat, your idea of buying young players is great but I know for a fact you’re not tuning into watch Siere B much and that’s the highest level this boy has ever played. Now how can you be that confident that spending 40mil on a kid playing in a league worse than the championship will kick on in the prem enough to the point that it guarantees making money? If he comes here and bombs because he can’t hack the pace of play or physicality, which happens all the time, then we’re stuck paying big money and likely considerable wages for a player who most clubs couldn’t afford the wages alone. Please explain how you can be soooo confident of a player you’ve likely never watched play a full 90.

Even I’ve never seen this kid play and I have TV screens surgically attached to my eyes.

To be clear, Doucoure wouldn't play as the deeper 10 in that system anyways. Silva likes to either play with a 6 behind two more central players or with twin DM/CM and an attacker in front of them, but still not a true 10. Doucoure has played as that 6 and he's played as one of the twin DM/CMs. Gomes or Siggy can play the more attacking of those CMs or as the deeper 10.
Not a slight on you personally nut how can anybody say what Silva's preferred system or type of player.
He had a few months at a struggling practically relegated Hull,and then a few months at Watford.
unless you have studied his tactics in Portugal and greece I don't see how anybody can state as a fact what type of player he wants
tactics and type of player will surely change with money available and expectations.
Managing a Hull side fighting to stay up in the PL will require different players and tactics to a team coasting to victory in a Greek league

It's an interesting stat. It looks damning. However, it tells me that in a rubbish team he gets into the right positions. If he gets the right team then he can be a 1 goal in 3 player.

My hunch is that he's got a big season or two in him, and he'd be in our price range too.
1 goal in 3 is 12 league goals a season .
Not enough

Status
Not open for further replies.