Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes an impressive unit, lead the line very well today, cant say ive seen much of Fulham this season and he was impressive, but he was very wasteful, something I noticed when looking at "stats". Yes I know, people are ant-stats, but for me I find them useful for players I hardly watch.

111 shots, same amount as Salah, Salah has 53 on target and 18 goals, Mitrovic has 41 on target and 10 goals.

"Our" biggest complaint regarding DCL is the fact that he isnt clinical enough, Mitrovic isnt the answer.

For me DCL has a bigger upside and ideally we would probably buy a different kind of player to DCL.

Don't need Mitrovic type striker for me anyway. We need the opposite to Dom. More of the Aguero/Salah type.

As for transfers...
Wan Bissaka. Or at least a young RB to compete.
Mooy. Or at least a solid CM able to link defence to attack but also a squad player.
Gomes. Goes without saying.
Striker.
Another CB.

I go round in circles with what we need to be honest. I'd be happy with significant upgrades in pretty much any position, really. We need to improve the whole team bit by bit, and I'm not sure it'll make that much difference what order we do it in.

Thought Max Aarons was in the championship team of the season but read an article on Reece James the right back at wigan (loan from chelsea) and it says he was...

Just wondering as a few posters had commented on Aarons being a good shout for a transfer target...

Sandro Tonali €35-40mil rumoured asking price.

As much as a guarantee of making money as there could be.

....Mooy is slower than me and i’m 62.

Feller is a good midfielder who doesn't hide, wants the ball, and links play

We've only got one player like that who is only on loan. We need two.

He'll be cheap, willing to be a good squad player

Made my decision on gomes now. Dosnt impose himself on games,. Seems to lack the physical fitness required for this league,. Too slow. I'd let him go back. We need fast physical players to compete with the top 6. Zouma seems to have one good game one bad not consistent enough. The list could go on......

Let’s be thankful that your ‘decision’ means absolutely nothing hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.