Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does "gathering pace" mean, have the club released a statement saying we are interested

Or is it just another "Sport Witness' website say we are interested?

Think we will be looking in a higher demographic of players myself

Hes just another name that the drums are playing.

Decent write up here, compared to Ronaldo9 no less.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ms-ilkeston-premier-league-birmingham-ronaldo

Three years ago Adams was keeping Dominic Calvert-Lewin out of the Sheffield United lineup before the latter joined Everton.

Not top scorer in that division.
Didn’t do too well last season. Clearly has barren spells.
Colour me sceptical

Oh colour me very sceptical indeed.

Hes a good age and he has very good digits this season, but as you say hes not the top scorer in that league.

Hes scored a very respectable 22 goal this season and 23 goals in the previous 5 seasons, granted for 2 of them he hardly played, but there you go.

He looks a prospect, from what ive read hes very different to DCL, so could be a good signing, maybe, ive never seen him kick a ball, im just basing it all on what ive read. If his name was Chezoz Adamgne, you would all be dying to sign him, *MEME*

Cant imagine he would be cheap and hes a proper, proper gamble, personally ive yet to see anything other than a few murmurs suggesting theres any concrete interest, until then file him under "meh".

Oh colour me very sceptical indeed.

Hes a good age and he has very good digits this season, but as you say hes not the top scorer in that league.

Hes scored a very respectable 22 goal this season and 23 goals in the previous 5 seasons, granted for 2 of them he hardly played, but there you go.

He looks a prospect, from what ive read hes very different to DCL, so could be a good signing, maybe, ive never seen him kick a ball, im just basing it all on what ive read. If his name was Chezoz Adamgne, you would all be dying to sign him, *MEME*

Cant imagine he would be cheap and hes a proper, proper gamble, personally ive yet to see anything other than a few murmurs suggesting theres any concrete interest, until then file him under "meh".
‘Che’ is quite fancy enough for me. I do like the nickname chele. That’s cool. I fear it would end up as an ironic slur if he was to end up with us.

Not top scorer in that division.
Didn’t do too well last season. Clearly has barren spells.
Colour me sceptical

I know he may be the exception but you could of described Vardy as exactly the same until leicester won the league.

For me, the idea and the plan for transfers is promising and brands & silva are saying all the right things. So if any player ticks there boxes in what they are looking for........im in

Che 'Everton' Adams - Birmingham
Everton - Gremio
Ian Goodison - Out of retirement
Jack Finch - Banbury Utd

That will do for me

This Neres looks like it’s a goer.
Would love it to be true but my only concern (aside from better clubs coming in for him) is that last season no one knew who we were signing until they were literally being snapped coming out of the medical centre. The rumours all proved to just be rumours.

Would love it to be true but my only concern (aside from better clubs coming in for him) is that last season no one knew who we were signing until they were literally being snapped coming out of the medical centre. The rumours all proved to just be rumours.

I have a memory like a siv mate. Who were the big rumours last summer that we didnt get? Or probably had no interest in

We were linked for a couple of months to Mina in the press before signing him. It was us and Lyon chasing him

Status
Not open for further replies.