Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bony, RVP, Van Nistelrooy, Henrik Larsson, Romario, Koeman, Ronaldo?

Only three of them came straight from Dutch league to Prem which is my point. Plenty of them have come and flattered to deceive. Even Bony only managed to keep his form up for 2 seasons. That league is so poor that plenty of players can look good in it and then be utterly useless in England.

Doubt we will get a buyer for Tosun
A loan back to Turkey seems the most likely

I think we would get a few Interested, he has proved himself a good player in the Champs league and even at International.

Just wrong place, wrong time for us, I feel.

Not saying we get a fortune, but we get our money back(ish), 15 - 20 mill.

Not enough wages lost there I don’t think.

Only Tosun would be on significant wedge I reckon.

Add Mirallas, Sandro and a few more, maybe even Baines and Jags and you might be talking.

Williams, Jags and Mirallas should be enough to reduce the wage bill considerably. Think we should keep Baines for now as he is a worthy deputy.

If we can also shift Tosun, Niasse and even Schneiderlin then we'd have some money to play with. Easier said than done though, I guess!

Not enough wages lost there I don’t think.

Only Tosun would be on significant wedge I reckon.

Add Mirallas, Sandro and a few more, maybe even Baines and Jags and you might be talking.

Yes, goes without saying mate.

The names above was more thing about the fee's we could get, then also add the big wages we could remove, I can see us ending the summer with a close to zero net spend, whilst improving us.

Also look to be loosing Gana, big wage and a good sale value.

Yes, goes without saying mate.

The names above was more thing about the fee's we could get, then also add the big wages we could remove, I can see us ending the summer with a close to zero net spend, whilst improving us.

Also look to be loosing Gana, big wage and a good sale value.

I don’t think fees are much of an issue for us mate. It’s all about making room on the wage bill.

I don’t think fees are much of an issue for us mate. It’s all about making room on the wage bill.

Maybe not an issue, but its good business sense, and for me is part of the reason we have Brands.

Use the funds well, and maximise sales etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.