Pickford
??? ??? Mina Digne
??? ??? ???
Richarlison ??? Bernard

Virginia
Kenny Holgate ??? ???
Vlasic ??? Davies
Lookman DCL Onyekuru​
Zat la. Why haven’t you included our joint top scorer/best player in either of those lineups?

I know you’re gonna say “he doesn’t fit in a 4-3-3”. But you’re mad if you think he isn’t gonna be here starting every game he’s available next season.

Let say hypothetically we kept both Gana and Sigurdsson and signed Gomes...

Gana Gomes
Sigurdsson
Id honestly happily not see any of them next season.

What i really hope for is for a clean sweep in midfield and to build from scratch to suit a 433.

Sigurdsson slots but most of the time hes anonymous...Gomes cant do the defensive side...Ganas passing isnt great.

Why not rip it up and start again?

Gana Gomes
Sigurdsson

What i really hope for is for a clean sweep in midfield and to build from scratch to suit a 433.

Sigurdsson slots but most of the time hes anonymous...Gomes cant do the defensive side...Ganas passing isnt great.

Because it isn’t fifa m8

Because it isn’t fifa m8

I agree with him however he's off his barnet. One minute the lad says we are skint from FFP the next he thinks we can just bring in 3 new centre mids alongside a top striker which wont cost buttons, a RW, RB and CB (also a back up GK possibly)

LOL

Gana Gomes
Sigurdsson

Sigurdsson becomes less relevant once we have a firing front 3 as well. I think Gana + Gomes could form a good midfield if we added an enforcer to that at Siggys expense.

This is all banking on us buying a top striker though and if Bernard/Lookman can start slotting.

Gana Gomes
Sigurdsson

Probably cos to buy 3 top class CMs in 1 window would cost us 200m.

AC Milan are now sniffing around and it’s rumorred we won’t listen for anything under £60m. With new money coming to Milan it wouldn’t be out of reach for them if they are as desperate as the papers make them out to be to sign Richarlison.

AC Milan are now sniffing around and it’s rumorred we won’t listen for anything under £60m. With new money coming to Milan it wouldn’t be out of reach for them if they are as desperate as the papers make them out to be to sign Richarlison.
60 million wouldn’t even bring us to the negotiating table. Milan can’t afford him.

Striker, right back and if we cant keep Zouma a center half.

2 or 3 top players, rather do that then 5 or 6 average ones. Also back up keeper
Would you really keep Zouma in an ideal situation?

Keane, Mina, and Holgate seem to be solid enough now with Ryan Astley, Matty Foulds, Matthew Pennington, and Morgan Feeney given a chance in the rotation.

Not saying we couldn’t do with a new starter just saying we don’t need to force the issue with Zouma since we don’t need to

Would you really keep Zouma in an ideal situation?

Keane, Mina, and Holgate seem to be solid enough now with Ryan Astley, Matty Foulds, Matthew Pennington, and Morgan Feeney given a chance in the rotation.

Not saying we couldn’t do with a new starter just saying we don’t need to force the issue with Zouma since we don’t need to
I dont know, im in two minds about Zouma, if Holgate comes back and can make the grade for the Premier League we might not have to worry, I was forgetting about him

My main issue is how many players we buy, we should only be looking for about 3 more players, we just can't make the same mistake of buying 5 or 6. We need quality not quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.