• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Ireland Left footer is a nickname for Protestants
Up until the late 70s if you wrote with your left hand you got slapped and were made use your right hand to write
Left handlers were considered devils children’s and were called Citogs

I’m a citog?

In Ireland Left footer is a nickname for Protestants
Up until the late 70s if you wrote with your left hand you got slapped and were made use your right hand to write
Left handlers were considered devils children’s and were called Citogs

Hahah wtf how anyone can beleive in religion and be catholic especially is beyond my comprehension. Writing with your left hand is the devil but being part of a church that hides and harbours Peados is fine? Nuns being used as sex slaves and not reporting it as it’s “ God’s plan” I mean wtf.

Hahah wtf how anyone can beleive in religion and be catholic especially is beyond my comprehension. Writing with your left hand is the devil but being part of a church that hides and harbours Peados is fine? Nuns being used as sex slaves and not reporting it as it’s “ God’s plan” I mean wtf.

Probably to deflect from poor judgement, like posting about all of the above in a transfer thread, that is probably the first thread kids go to when they check the site.

Surprised no team came in for him after the World cup, I was really impressed with the cameos he made off the bench for Germany, Looks like a player.
People like to go on about Germany not taking Sane and really the problem wasn't that they picked Brandt over Sane but that they never played Brandt more than 10 minutes in a match

Well as you know, we couldnt have, cos of the work permit.
Still could have signed him

Spot on Tel, just like Onyekuru….could have signed Militao and loaned him to Porto or whoever for a season...then hes either back for preseason training or were making a 45mil profit on him...

Anyway Goatie is just being distracted by players like Seb Haller and ignoring to pure quality of Luca Jovic who is the real star there...

Spot on Tel, just like Onyekuru….could have signed Militao and loaned him to Porto or whoever for a season...then hes either back for preseason training or were making a 45mil profit on him...

Anyway Goatie is just being distracted by players like Seb Haller and ignoring to pure quality of Luca Jovic who is the real star there...

Or he could go to Porto, play CL football, compete for the Title and then get a move to Real, hence why most Brazilians and even Africans prefer to go to Europe and play games rather than waste time on loan at an English club.

Im not ignoring Jovic, I would take either, im just loyal to my boy Haller, could have signed him for 7m if people listened to me!!!

In the meantime, the transfer speculation continues to mount. In words that will have given his English admirers pause, Jovic has declared he is "not a big fan of the Premier League," telling Japanese magazine World Soccer Digest: "I don't like the style of play there. I would like to continue playing in Germany, or alternatively in Spain, Italy or France."

Or he could go to Porto, play CL football, compete for the Title and then get a move to Real, hence why most Brazilians and even Africans prefer to go to Europe and play games rather than waste time on loan at an English club.

Im not ignoring Jovic, I would take either, im just loyal to my boy Haller, could have signed him for 7m if people listened to me!!!

In the meantime, the transfer speculation continues to mount. In words that will have given his English admirers pause, Jovic has declared he is "not a big fan of the Premier League," telling Japanese magazine World Soccer Digest: "I don't like the style of play there. I would like to continue playing in Germany, or alternatively in Spain, Italy or France."

Do you really think that if Militao had the choice of;

A -- Signing for Porto

B -- Signing for Everton on bigger money then being loaned for 1 season to Porto (with the idea of returning in 2019 summer to play with Richarlison/Bernard)

He would sign for Porto?

Do you really think that if Militao had the choice of;

A -- Signing for Porto

B -- Signing for Everton on bigger money then being loaned for 1 season to Porto (with the idea of returning in 2019 summer to play with Richarlison/Bernard)

He would sign for Porto?

He wouldnt get a work permit this Summer either Zatmania.

Its a moot point, I doubt Steve Walsh even knew where Brazil was, with Brands here hopefully we see a few more south americans come in.

But the whole Henry charade highlights why English clubs tend to "ignore" the South American and uncapped African market, its a nightmare regarding work permits.

He wouldnt get a work permit this Summer either Zatmania.

Its a moot point, I doubt Steve Walsh even knew where Brazil was, with Brands here hopefully we see a few more south americans come in.

But the whole Henry charade highlights why English clubs tend to "ignore" the South American and uncapped African market, its a nightmare regarding work permits.

I suspect he’s always had dreams of a move to a Real Madrid type club so yes, moving directly to Porto is more appealing than faffing around with us and a possible loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.