• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Ireland Left footer is a nickname for Protestants
Up until the late 70s if you wrote with your left hand you got slapped and were made use your right hand to write
Left handlers were considered devils children’s and were called Citogs
So in the UK a left footer is a catholic and in Ireland a left footer is a protestant.

So you can make an innocent comment about wanting somebody in your football team who is able to kick the ball with his left foot and you run the risk of upsetting the population of the whole of Ireland and probably Glasgow too.

that could only happen herelol

I’ve watched them a bit this year and I just don’t think he’s the key to that side. He’s decent, but they push the ball so often and score so many goals, he’s part of it, but Jovic is really their ace. Halter is surrounded by a ton of good players and in my opinion, they flatter him, bit the other way around. I don’t think he’s the answer.

I actually think it's the other way round. Jovic has been excellent this season, he is a very good goal scorer. But Haller for me is more the all rounder that can link and score himself. He's a big strong striker, who is adept at creating as he is scoring. Ante Rebic may actually be the key though, he epitomises their team, skilled, strong, hard working, and unselfish.

All 3 of them have their strengths. I think Rebic and Haller are the 2 more suited to the PL.

I actually think it's the other way round. Jovic has been excellent this season, he is a very good goal scorer. But Haller for me is more the all rounder that can link and score himself. He's a big strong striker, who is adept at creating as he is scoring. Ante Rebic may actually be the key though, he epitomises their team, skilled, strong, hard working, and unselfish.

All 3 of them have their strengths. I think Rebic and Haller are the 2 more suited to the PL.

Haller reminds me of Rondon

Quite a high profile position to follow a manager but fair play! Not sure Celtic were particularly groundbreaking with recruitment mind.

From comments by Celtic supporters on their forum, they are really happy he is going. He also was head of recruitment at Sunderland when they where still in the PL. He worked in Germany as well for a bit with HSV. I just can't remember his name now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.