Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but they are in a HUGE champions league shop window , and playing rather well...

everton will not be on their agents call list
Yes but some clubs are still reluctant to pay big money on the Dutch league, a number of big clubs in big leagues have been burnt.

Like brands said about Lozano and not paying more than 20 mil.

Yes but some clubs are still reluctant to pay big money on the Dutch league, a number of big clubs in big leagues have been burnt.

Like brands said about Lozano and not paying more than 20 mil.
they are proving themselves in the champions league this year... they just beat real 1-4

there prices will all be sky rocketing

its not comparable to getting to a Europa final, the champs league quarters is huge for them

Some people though.

Can someone do a big list of our utter tripe players and which club they think they’ll go to please?

I'm sure someone like Palace or Bournemouth will take Bolasie

Schneiderlin hasn't been bad recently, so someone in Germany or Italy might have a nibble on him

Niasse might go somewhere like Turkey, seems like he wants to play

Jags might go to Sheffield United if they get promoted

He's not tripe, but I'm sure Lookman will be agitating for a move again

I'm sure someone like Palace or Bournemouth will take Bolasie

Schneiderlin hasn't been bad recently, so someone in Germany or Italy might have a nibble on him

Niasse might go somewhere like Turkey, seems like he wants to play

Jags might go to Sheffield United if they get promoted

He's not tripe, but I'm sure Lookman will be agitating for a move again

Interesting list and thanks for having a go.

Now how about Mirallas, Vlasic, Martina, bloody Sandro, Besic, Pennington, bloody Garbutt oh my god there’s sooooooo many.

For the CBs, I watched Stark play this weekend, though he looked good although I wasn't necessarily focused on him. Konate would be like 40-50M although he's a complete monster. Guillermo Maripán has been really good for Alaves this year, although I'm not quite sold on his mobility.

RB - I still love Kenny Tete and don't understand why he doesn't get as much of a look. William at Wolfsburg has impressed me. Not a fan of Atal at all (like what I did there?)

CM/CDM - I'm sure Thiago Mendes will be brought up again, although he's a CDM, too. Diaware would be really interesting, his talent is undeniable. Sander Berge is just such a unique player, I'm not sure on him. I would add Denis Zakaria who doesn't seem to be essential to BMG. He's great positionally and seems to make good decisions with the ball. He'd be a solid #6 for a reasonable sum I would think.

CF - I just don't think Haller is that great. He's good, but not sure how he'd fare in the PL, especially as a single striker. Really think Jovic is the man who makes that attack go. Poulsen is also talented, but he's not that great of a goal scorer. He's perfect playing with another striker that can run off him, but I don't think he can be a single striker. He's got size and skill, though, no denying that.

RW - Chucky is terrific. Please please please. Saint-Maximin is really fast and dynamic, but incredibly inconsistent and makes some pretty questionable decisions with the ball. I understand the attraction, but I would pass. I would throw about 70M at Fiorentina for Chiesa. Not realistic I know, but he's AMAZING. Think Malcom might still be on the radar. Pepe at Lille would be cost prohibitive, too. Lozano I honestly think is as good as these guys, with the exception of Chiesa.
For this month I took Tete, Zakaria, and Jovic all off because of maybe be a too over crowded list. Jovic for more obvious reasons though. Haller interests me because he has all the makings of a good prem striker but I too and skeptical about his scoring record and who he bags goals against. Also agree on Saint-Maximin but Chiesa might be out of reach financially too. Poulsen like you said is very hit or miss and can see where you’re coming from with the sole 9 role for him.

Finally gotta give credit for that Atal joke I chuckled a little

Interesting list and thanks for having a go.

Now how about Mirallas, Vlasic, Martina, bloody Sandro, Besic, Pennington, bloody Garbutt oh my god there’s sooooooo many.

Mirallas - Somewhere in Europe, maybe Greece
Martina - Hopefully he stays in Holland
Sandro - We'll probably loan him out to Spain again
Besic - I hope we keep him
Pennington - Probably off to The Championship. Been one of the few Ipswich players who hasn't been 100% cack
Garbutt - Lord knows. This lad baffles me. Went from being decent to hardly getting a game for anyone

Mirallas - Somewhere in Europe, maybe Greece
Martina - Hopefully he stays in Holland
Sandro - We'll probably loan him out to Spain again
Besic - I hope we keep him
Pennington - Probably off to The Championship. Been one of the few Ipswich players who hasn't been 100% cack
Garbutt - Lord knows. This lad baffles me. Went from being decent to hardly getting a game for anyone

We should be able to get rid of them all. Except Sandro. He's going nowhere for the duration. No one in the world is paying him 20 grand a week nevermind 120k.

Status
Not open for further replies.