Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest do people reckon it’ll be June or July before we see any outgoings or incomings ? Various players away on international duty etc and read somewhere that preseason starts first week of July but stand to be corrected on that .

Bowen from hull as a left of field punt scored 22 goals playing mostly from the right is a left footer as well. Good slotter but looks a bit jarg on the ball

Bowen from hull as a left of field punt scored 22 goals playing mostly from the right is a left footer as well. Good slotter but looks a bit jarg on the ball
Kind of looks like he brings goals and not much else. It isnt the worst thing in the world but Richarlison is filling that role a bit but is younger and probably has more potential to add creativity to his game. I wouldn't.

Kind of looks like he brings goals and not much else. It isnt the worst thing in the world but Richarlison is filling that role a bit but is younger and probably has more potential to add creativity to his game. I wouldn't.
I wouldn’t either his first touch looks a bit off I know brooks and Maddison went for decent fees but they had good technical ability

Out of interest do people reckon it’ll be June or July before we see any outgoings or incomings ? Various players away on international duty etc and read somewhere that preseason starts first week of July but stand to be corrected on that .

Think a Lot will happen in June, a big reason we didn't sign anyone in January was because Brands wants them to have a good pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.