Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh.... Karma working against us here.

Quick look shows him to be right footed. Silva doesn’t seem to want more right footed wingers. You may be safe here Crim.

Is he that bad?
He can play CF, too.

Let's put it this way - I like Ligue 1, lots of young players, lots of personalities, but this guys takes the cake. He's uber athletic. Super talented. But he thinks he's friggin Messi. Total ball hog, always trying to take players on, occasionally does so successfully, which usually means he'll launch some absurd shot into about the 30th row. He also does so with absolutely no idea of where his teammates are, who is around him, so although he creates some chances, it's mostly trying some absurd dribble, getting by some crap Ligue 1 defender and just smoking some cross into the box or just trying some absurd pass that out of sheer volume occasionally creates a chance or two.

Unfortunately, this is all compounded by the fact that he has that ridiculous hair and headband combo, so it just makes his already flamboyant and irresponsible game seem all the more absurd and stupid.

Don't get me wrong, he's young, he's quick, has some strength, got moves, and can definitely make stuff happen, you can't miss him on the pitch, but his decision making is so bad that even if he got more consistent with his skills, I'm not sure he could ever be a very effective footballer in the PL. Someone would boot him in the first 5-10 minutes of every match and my guess is that he'd not react very well.

That was cathartic, ha. But just not my type of player.

Lord Commander of the Nights Weasels hath spoken.

With his stock “man in suit” photo and jarg itk shouts.
Amazing how many of his followers fall for it.
Pulls the old back up quote of " They’re doing all they can. Seamus has been in his ear.... “come and live with me”. Cabot Green, lovely big houses and captain lives there." -- if it does not happen when someone says this means hes comming here then,-not forgetting that coleman and co said in interview already at the seasons end they have been saying stuff to Zouma to stay, -i still think he will be here myself lol

Wilson
Neres
Gomes
Zouma
Meunier

Pickford

Meunier Keane Zouma Digne

Gana Gomes

Siggurdsson

Richarlison Wilson Neres

Smells like top 7 to me mmm mm mmmmm.

Status