Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I honestly don’t see the point in loaning him, if we bring in a new RB then Kenny (and Holgate) are surplus to requirements. We won’t learn anything from a loan, his value might drop as much as it increases. Garbutt and Galloway are lessons to be learned with regards to loaning out when their stock was high enough to sell.

Brands has said the squad is too big, the only way of reducing it is to sell.
He either stays as first choice back up or we sell him.

Defensively he's very good and he also has a better end product on him than Seamus, but he doesn't have his stamina to get up and down for 90 minutes. That physical strength and stamina sometimes comes with age. But for me, he's just lacking in a yard of pace to be a top right back which I fear will ultimately mean he will never be our first choice. I do believe he will have a good career in the premier though and possibly win a full cap or 2 along the way.
I think an international cap is on the extreme high end of his abilities. And this he has better end product then Seamus is a myth. Neither is good but Seamus is in the right area more frequently so he edges it.

I think an international cap is on the extreme high end of his abilities. And this he has better end product then Seamus is a myth. Neither is good but Seamus is in the right area more frequently so he edges it.
I agree Seamus as an attacking full back is far better, but that's down to his great engine and ambition to get forward. Nobody better in that regard imo. But when he gets there he lets himself down with his end product more often than not. Kenny's delivery is better. It really isn't a myth. He just doesn't do it as often, as I actually alluded to in my post.

As regards England caps, I don't expect him to be a regular. I said maybe and I also said 1 or 2. There will be times that first choices will not be available and the odd cap may come his way. It's not totally infeasible.

victor-camarasa been linked to him cant really say took notice of him while on loan st cardiff

Can safely say ive never watched a single minute that I can recall.

But, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Some decent goals and assist digits for somebody in a struggling side tho to be fair.]

And its polite to link the source my frandel so we can all laugh at it.
camo.jpg

Can safely say ive never watched a single minute that I can recall.

But, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Some decent goals and assist digits for somebody in a struggling side tho to be fair.]

And its polite to link the source my frandel so we can all laugh at it.View attachment 58825
So, he can't pass and while he provides a good defensive contribution, he can't tackle?

:Blink:

Every now and then the Scottish League throws up some absolute gems that shine like a beacon. He is one of them.

A very technically proficient player, strong, gliding advancing midfielder. He has been utterly outstanding this season. Rightfully picked up the young player of the year awards.

He, in a pretty poor Motherwell, side has managed at the age of 19, to absolutely run games whilst scoring 16 league goals this season in 31 games, just two behind Moussa dembele's (a striker) best ever record before signing for Lyon and far, far better than Leicester's James Maddison's record of 2 in 14 for Aberdeen, a far better side, at the exact same age.

Mark my words this boy is the real deal. Not seen any links but I'd hope we'd be all over this fella.
Yes a very good player fits the mold. It drives me mad when people harp on about pub league blah blah blah. I was mad for us to sign VVD, Wanyama and Robertson but to be fair i was also was very keen on Gary Hooper.

Every now and then the Scottish League throws up some absolute gems that shine like a beacon. He is one of them.

A very technically proficient player, strong, gliding advancing midfielder. He has been utterly outstanding this season. Rightfully picked up the young player of the year awards.

He, in a pretty poor Motherwell, side has managed at the age of 19, to absolutely run games whilst scoring 16 league goals this season in 31 games, just two behind Moussa dembele's (a striker) best ever record before signing for Lyon and far, far better than Leicester's James Maddison's record of 2 in 14 for Aberdeen, a far better side, at the exact same age.

Mark my words this boy is the real deal. Not seen any links but I'd hope we'd be all over this fella.
Yeah just think might be worth the risk with vlasic maybe goin could learn alot from sig

Status
Not open for further replies.