Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange this last day rojo deal with United. Reported today that he wants to go to a Turkish team on loan(what else!) And that United are happy to let him go and will pay part of his wages. Yet reported that they wanted£25 million off us.

....United apparently wanted him out on a permanent deal and were probably playing brinksmanship knowing our plight for a CB. As much as any of the deals this summer, I’m delighted by the decision to walk away as it indicates we are working to a strategy.

Sounds like they just want rid now.

Hasn’t Rami had problems with Marseille as he wouldn’t report back to training after his split from Pamela Anderson? No thanks.

There was a counter story put out by his camp that Marseille were trying to force him out due to his wages so they were making him out to be unprofessional.

Strange this last day rojo deal with United. Reported today that he wants to go to a Turkish team on loan(what else!) And that United are happy to let him go and will pay part of his wages. Yet reported that they wanted£25 million off us.

Clubs in the top 6 will not try and aid us now. We will either pay over the odds or shop elsewhere. We are an emerging threat to their closed shop.

There was a counter story put out by his camp that Marseille were trying to force him out due to his wages so they were making him out to be unprofessional.
Rami was apparently sacked for participating in the French reality programme Fort Boyard - which if I remember correctly was a programme shown here a few years ago- without permission.

Fort Boyard is a fortification situated off the Charente Maritime coast between La Rochelle and Royan.

I believe that the idea of the programme is to try to escape.

Perhaps @Frenchguy could confirm the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.