Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking about Lukaku and the £90mil fee.

Really looking like a very good deal price wise.

There seems to be a gulf between the big names at £100mil ish and then a drop off down the the next rung of around £40mil.

I suppose we need to go for a £40mil player in summer and hope he hits that bracket.

Yeah im not seeing exceptional digits.

View attachment 54463

/runs away before the stats are meaningless posse hangs me from a tree.

Really, goals and assists that’s pretty good in terms of creativity for a 25 year old before his prime, considering the number of sub appearances in those stats. I mean if you were comparing them with say Bernard or Walcott, over a similar range, but all opinions. Reminds me of mid development Arteta, with headroom for development if he comes back to the level he was, 88% pass success rate is quite an impressive key perm once indicator, we could well do with some of that.

Like I say though his positition wouldn’t be a priority and I’d keep a wide on his injury come back and condition it was a bad injury.

Was just thinking about Lukaku and the £90mil fee.

Really looking like a very good deal price wise.

There seems to be a gulf between the big names at £100mil ish and then a drop off down the the next rung of around £40mil.

I suppose we need to go for a £40mil player in summer and hope he hits that bracket.
He wouldn't come mate

Status
Not open for further replies.