Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do.. look at him 10 goals at Palace and most of the time he did it all himself, with a defensive manager and poor players. He joins us, plays with better players with an attacking manager.
He gets 3 players marking him every game as he’s there main threat. At Everton he parts of an attacking 4
6B395CE9-BF5E-4904-9945-A4F8AF296BE0.png

On loan 14/15 from United and bought by CP in 2015. Only broke into the top 10 once and it was the year he played the least

You have got to look at it as Zaha to Everton being a bonus. After us getting Sidibe yesterday and addressing that position, i woke up today hoping that we now address getting a CB in. This for me would then be a good window and we can crack on. I don't expect Zaha.

Anything more than a solid CB today and it'll be a bonus on top of an already good window for us.
Summed up perfectly!!!!

Zaha would be a great addition but I really do think he will not end up here, I hope Brands has got another option eg Neres and we go that way instead. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re being played to get a last minute deal for Arsenal.
Priority is a good CB though as only Mina and Keane seems light despite Holgate etc

(Note I think this is the fastest thread interns of pages per minute I’ve ever seen!)

They didnt,but know doubt they are hoping he does,if hes good enough for Arsenal,hes good enough for Everton,i want him and i just hope we get him,but i hope this Iwobi thing if we do get him does not backfire and money for him is used by Arsenal etc
I love the

Zaha a good player but not great( if he goes to Everton)

Amazing player, world class(if he goes to Arsenal)

So many on here underrating Zaha. He has been Palace's only source of attacking play and is a massive threat every time he is on the ball. He's fouled more than any player for a reason. Not only is it a massive statement signing but he instantly takes us to another level. Some are obsessed with the idea of signing foreign players but we already know what hes capable of in this league and its not really a gamble like an Everton Soares would be.

Spot on, we know zaha can deal with this league and also bossing it with a poor team around him. Just get him in and also making a statement that Everton are back in the game. Why should we gamble on players abroad who might not adapt.

Zaha would be a great addition but I really do think he will not end up here, I hope Brands has got another option eg Neres and we go that way instead. I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re being played to get a last minute deal for Arsenal.
Priority is a good CB though as only Mina and Keane seems light despite Holgate etc

(Note I think this is the fastest thread interns of pages per minute I’ve ever seen!)

Neres signed a new contract yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.