Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of them will go on a free or loaned out until contract ends. Gana is the only one with any half decent sell on value. The only teams willing to take a punt on half of them won’t pay those prices along with the wages they are on. I think we will take a bit of a hit on some players but it may be worth it in the end.
I can’t see brands letting them go for nothing that would be madness, especially on the likes of tosun who we paid £27M for and schneiderlin £20M+ no other team in the land would let those type of players leave for free

He's never played 1 senior minute and you want him splitting time straight in the PL?
2017-2018 season:
Joao Felix - not a minute on the senior team
Luka Jovic - 2 substitute appearances
Wan Bissaka - 8 appearances
Achraf Hachimi - 9 appearances

Bellerin 14/15 not a single senior minute 15/16 20 senior appearances

David Alaba prior to 11/12 5 senior appearances over 2 years. 30 senior appearances in 11/12.

Luke Shaw 11/12 not a single senior minute 12/13 25 prem league appearances

Joao Cancelo signed from Benfica in 14/15 with only 1 senior team substitute appearance

Dani carvajal 0 senior minutes 11/12 signed by leverkusen 12/13 32 senior appearances

2017-2018 season:
Achraf Hachimi - 9 appearances

David Alaba prior to 11/12 5 senior appearances over 2 years. 30 senior appearances in 11/12.

Joao Cancelo signed from Benfica in 14/15 with only 1 senior team substitute appearance

Dani carvajal 0 senior minutes 11/12 signed by leverkusen 12/13 32 senior appearances

So out of those, who is applicable?

AWB as he went into the PL, Luke Shaw as he went into the PL... and that's it.

You also should do your research on Luka Jovic.

Actually, need to do your research on a few of those.

Last edited:
So out of those, who is applicable?

AWB as he went into the PL, Luke Shaw as he went into the PL... and that's it.

You also should do your research on Luka Jovic.
Bellerin also prem league?

Your right though Alaba Cancelo and Carvajal are all [Poor language removed].

Also heard that Felix fella was okay along with hachimi

And I appreciate the shout for Red Star Belgrade being considered as senior team appearances but the truth is our u23 play better competition

2017-2018 season:
Achraf Hakimi - 9 appearances
Dani Carvajal 0 senior minutes 11/12 signed by leverkusen 12/13 32 senior appearances

Thought I'd point out some to take another look at. Why does the quality of the Serbian league compared to PL2 matter since this kid is coming from Ajax's youth team?

All you've shown there is that, in the most obvious of fashions, teams promote youngsters into first team squads from their own academies (cue shock and applause).

The only one relevant there is Carvajal who was signed from a youth team into being another teams starter which is what this transfer would be.

Thought I'd point out some to take another look at. Why does the quality of the Serbian league compared to PL2 matter since this kid is coming from Ajax's youth team?

All you've shown there is that, in the most obvious of fashions, teams promote youngsters into first team squads from their own academies (cue shock and applause).

The only one relevant there is Carvajal who was signed from a youth team into being another teams starter which is what this transfer would be.
He's never played 1 senior minute and you want him splitting time straight in the PL?
Your whole point was he was senior team inexperienced and that disqualified him for splitting first team time next season no? (Cue the tears :pint2:)

Your whole point was he was senior team inexperienced and that disqualified him for splitting first team time next season no? (Cue the tears :pint2:)

My point was if we're going to sign a starting RB for next season then it has to be someone that's done more than play 14 games in the Dutch second division.

I notice it's always you yanks with the nuts transfer ideas.

My point was if we're going to sign a starting RB for next season then it has to be someone that's done more than play 14 games in the Dutch second division.

When did I ever say signing a outright starter?

Also better us yanks then you brits shouting for Giroud Tierney Deeney Che Dzeko Mitrovic... :coffee:

At least we have some hint of ambition.

Seamus Coleman. Just saying. Had less experience than all you have both listed.

Lol at ‘men’s football’ are all the others playing ladies football then? So er yes. I’m sure the Irish league is nothing compared to the premier league with the greatest of respect to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.