Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kean situation in a few years could leave us in a better predicament than we are in now. ONLY if he's any good. If he is, Juve etc pay up and we will have more money to spend on a striker again. If he's pants then we look like idiots and we are back to square one.

Well Malcom is off to Zenit by the looks of it, Zaha unfortunately probably too much £.

Any other suggestions for wingers? Can’t see us going into the season with Richarlison, Bernard and Walcott as our only wide options....

I just checked for myself its real he genuinely does... yet dosen’t follow the reds or city... surely it means something?

Tomori nowhere near good enough for us, even as a squad option. The jump for a youth player to our level is massive.

We may as well give Gibson or Holgate the squad position instead. In the case of Holgate, he also has more experience.

Plus we'd be giving game time to another clubs player to gain experience with little prospect of signing him if he comes good.

It's a big no from me and, for the first time, I'm beginning to worry if this is actually a real target for us, as it reeks of desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.