Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not buying the Zaha links at all, just does not fit with why we hired brands imo.

Extensive scouting network and contacts around the world......for us to sign a older Man City player, a over-priced Crystal Palace player and a Huddersfield keeper!?!? Nah.

Not buying the Zaha links at all, just does not fit with why we hired brands imo.

Extensive scouting network and contacts around the world......for us to sign a older Man City player, a over-priced Crystal Palace player and a Huddersfield keeper!?!? Nah.

You do know that the majority of these things actually happened right?

Echo have denied it. That rag only ever denies rumours not one scrap of original content. How is it still in circulation?
Havent seen were, but your not the 1st to say that, but they seem as ive said before to say when we are not after someone, but they dont seem to know who we want,so they cant have it both ways denying, and not saying,-they only seem to say stuff after its been done or said most other places

Same as last season. Two weeks to go and we need 3/4 players depending on Gana going. Last year he brought in 5 first XI starters in the last 2 weeks.

Most premier clubs are in a similar position or worse. There hasn't been that much business done really.

Problem with our window finishing 3 weeks early. Fifa need to bring in a set date here it’s not working.

Havent seen were, but your not the 1st to say that, but they seem as ive said before to say when we are not after someone, but they dont seem to know who we want,so they cant have it both ways denying and not saying-they only seem to say stuff after its been done or said most other places

Everything points to Brands keeping his cards close to his chest, so of course he isnt gonna be telling the media his targets.

The desire for everybody to have a pop at the "red echo" makes me laugh.

Would people rather they say nothing? Or would people rather they rubbished stories when they happen?

I know which I would prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.