Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree very astute businessman but one that picks Steve Bruce as his future manager knows very little about football. Bruce is the one manager above all who has stolen a very comfortable living by being mediocre at best.
As above, he ain't the slightest bit arsed about the football.
Profit margins. That's it. That's his love.

I agree very astute businessman but one that picks Steve Bruce as his future manager knows very little about football. Bruce is the one manager above all who has stolen a very comfortable living by being mediocre at best.

Been picked to take them down for the parachute payment.

As above, he ain't the slightest bit arsed about the football.
Profit margins. That's it. That's his love.
I'd agree ordinarily but if he doesn't watch one of his beloved cash cows could be on the verge of relegation with the clown Bruce in charge which will massively impact his returns.

I'd agree ordinarily but if he doesn't watch one of his beloved cash cows could be on the verge of relegation with the clown Bruce in charge which will massively impact his returns.
He's been seemingly quite happy with the previous relegations and the subsequent slashing of wages/squad while still receiving parachute payments from PL. Clever man. Very very clever man. The World has very few, if any, stupid billionaires.

Why would he care mate?

He paid 140m for the club and hes more than got his money back with all his shady dealings.

At this point hes just doing whatever he can to pee off the horse abusers.

He would welcome relegation.

He's been seemingly quite happy with the previous relegations and the subsequent slashing of wages/squad while still receiving parachute payments from PL. Clever man. Very very clever man. The World has very few, if any, stupid billionaires.

He’s got them in such a position where relegation doesn’t even affect them financially. He’s so prudent with wages and fees that when they go down, they’ve banked enough money to just blow every other Championship team out of the water and even poach players from Premier League clubs, like they did with Matt Ritchie and Dwight Gayle. They just build a team that’s guaranteed to be promoted at the first attempt, then he’ll tighten the purse strings once again to cream the Premier League cash off for another few years.

A genuine genius. I wish he was my dad.

Why would he care mate?

He paid 140m for the club and hes more than got his money back with all his shady dealings.

At this point hes just doing whatever he can to pee off the horse abusers.

He would welcome relegation.
He could happily flog it tomorrow for 200+ million but oh no, he wants 300 and will continue to cream what he can off the top until somebody gives him it. Would love to know how much hes already taken out of the club. Bet he's easily more than doubled his initial outlay.
He's not arsed about a bit of grief off the Mickey Quinn fan club. He sleeps on pillows of crisp fresh 50s. Not arsed a bit

Not really. He's basically let FSW go and in the process massively lowered both expectations from the horse punching inbreds and the amount of money it's gonna cost him this summer if the FSW had gotten his wishes.

Ashley cares not a jot whether they're successful on the pitch as long as his margins are fat and profitable

Which means he does not care about the quality, enter McCarthy and Bolasie.

He could happily flog it tomorrow for 200+ million but oh no, he wants 300 and will continue to cream what he can off the top until somebody gives him it. Would love to know how much hes already taken out of the club. Bet he's easily more than doubled his initial outlay.
He's not arsed about a bit of grief off the Mickey Quinn fan club. He sleeps on pillows of crisp fresh 50s. Not arsed a bit

I bet hes paid himself abar 10m a year in wages, plus sending all his invoices to Newcastle, hes proper rinsed his dough back and as you say he could sell tomorrow for 200m and thats all profit.

As the boy above says, hes an utter genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.