Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes - I think that with you now agreeing there was value to be had to the loan, we can absolutely agree too that if he isn't good enough to play for us he can head off into the sunset. Hopefully the CB learning elements that some still see as missing can be picked up at FF under Silva and his coaching team.
Yeah I was probably a bit harsh originally I just think that his game in general is up to speed and what he needs are the honed in skills of a CB so for that reason the loan was a bit disappointing. The lad has played almost 50 games for us now so he is past the getting up to speed phase of his development imo. It is time for him to find his feet at a position and make it his or probably be sold.

All local papers send a journo on pre-season tours though. It's been a while before he's ever had an exclusive that's turned out to be true before the rest of them (Joyce, Hunter, Bascombe, King etc).

giphy.gif

Letting Rafael walk for Steve Bruce counters this point.
Not really. He's basically let FSW go and in the process massively lowered both expectations from the horse punching inbreds and the amount of money it's gonna cost him this summer if the FSW had gotten his wishes.

Ashley cares not a jot whether they're successful on the pitch as long as his margins are fat and profitable

The man is a very astute businessman and self made billionaire.
He is many things but idiot is definitely not one of those.
I agree very astute businessman but one that picks Steve Bruce as his future manager knows very little about football. Bruce is the one manager above all who has stolen a very comfortable living by being mediocre at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.