Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not like Holgate is taking anyone’s job.

Regardless, it’s just silly journalism. Can’t even make up a believable rumor.
Oh I concur. Unless they've decided that Mine will never fit in here and make no loss like United did with di Maria in one season but you can see he does look like he should be able to.

He's really fun to watch. He's also going to be crazy money. But yeah, the touch is sublime. For a guy that contributes as much as he does defensively, he's pretty special. That being said, I'm not entirely sold on his attitude. I've seen him act like a complete baby on the pitch. I'm not saying he's Pogba, but it just seemed a little out of the ordinary.
We just need to get him on a winning team then :D

Would go and promise Zinchenko from City first team football in his favoured position. Prem proven, great on the ball, disciplined, quick, great attitude. He was originally a central attacking midfielder that City identified as a prospect so why not see what he can do there.

Would he want to move from a back up role to an England goalkeeper to a back up role behind an England keeper? Especially as he has international aspirations himself.

He will probably end up somewhere where he can play every week.
Probably I was just saying if we had the chance and if he was keen, ten million would be a good deal.

Would go and promise Zinchenko from City first team football in his favoured position. Prem proven, great on the ball, disciplined, quick, great attitude. He was originally a central attacking midfielder that City identified as a prospect so why not see what he can do there.
Because our system doesn’t require a central attacking midfielder

Let say hypothetically we kept both Gana and Sigurdsson and signed Gomes...

Gana Gomes
Sigurdsson
Id honestly happily not see any of them next season.

What i really hope for is for a clean sweep in midfield and to build from scratch to suit a 433.

Sigurdsson slots but most of the time hes anonymous...Gomes cant do the defensive side...Ganas passing isnt great.

Why not rip it up and start again?

I don't think we have the money. I'd say the best we can do is move on Gana and Morgan and bring in a box to box midfielder and secure Gomes.

Doucoure(type) Gomes
Sig

Or a dm pivot. Ripping it up and starting again will mean we are rebuilding and bedding players in again. I wouldn't add more than two new central midfielders.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.