Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
baines should against wolves when he got rinsed by the wolves RB conceded a pen before going off he's not good enough anymore unfortunately

no point keeping him around for an extra year on his massive wages
Baines was terrible in the time that he was on the pitch but clearly injured and should not have played. Not sure whose fault it was that he started

I think we'll sell one or two like Besic and maybe (hopefully) Bolasie (probably at a big loss) but there'll be a fair few who are just loaned out again.

Nobody is going to buy Mirallas. He'll be loaned again so we can save something on his wages and then he won't be renewed at the end and be released ala Williams. Garbutt ditto.

Pennington and Galloway will get Championship moves.

Sandro will be a dead weight for his entire contract. Unless he astounds us and drops his wage demands to help his career I can see him being on loan for his whole contract at various clubs just so we can soften the blow to the books. Or we'll sell him and have to honour a massive amount of his wages.

Niasse will be here until the end of time. When Climate Change destroys civilization he will still be running erratically around the wastelands in a full Everton kit.

I don't think we would want big fees for any of these players. I'm quite obsessed with thinking what they will do in this window.

I don't think there is much precedent for buying out contracts and releasing players.....or even that there is any benefit to it financially.

Actually who was the poster who used to be quite good at reporting on the financial side of things at the club? Used to post a lot that Summer when Esk was at large on the site

I thought he’d been playing left back the few times I’ve seen him.

Looks a real prospect though. Quick as ffff.

Charlie Taylor usually plays on the left of a back 5 for them, McNeil seems to have a free role where he drifts from wing to wing. Really clever in and around the box for someone so inexperienced, I’ve been impressed with him.

Why not as I said and he could slot in when Pickford moves on. I suspect it's not us after him though we will go for some no mark.

Would he want to move from a back up role to an England goalkeeper to a back up role behind an England keeper? Especially as he has international aspirations himself.

He will probably end up somewhere where he can play every week.

I don't think we would want big fees for any of these players. I'm quite obsessed with thinking what they will do in this window.

I don't think there is much precedent for buying out contracts and releasing players.....or even that there is any benefit to it financially.

Actually who was the poster who used to be quite good at reporting on the financial side of things at the club? Used to post a lot that Summer when Esk was at large on the site

I don't think they'll have much option with quite a few of them.

Mirallas and Garbutt will definitely get the Williams deal of being loaned for the last year of their contract before not being renewed. No club would buy them at their wages and with one year to run on their contracts.

We'd get a fee for Besic. We'd get a fee (if at a big loss) for Bolasie. We'd get something for Pennington and Galloway even if it's not much.

Sandro there is less than zero percent chance someone buys him. He's on astronomical money and is horrendous. He'll literally get loaned for the rest of his contract or we'll pay a large part of his wages if someone agrees to take him. Niasse seems to have interest in every window but only ever on loan. No idea with him. Fingers crossed though.

Charlie Taylor usually plays on the left of a back 5 for them, McNeil seems to have a free role where he drifts from wing to wing. Really clever in and around the box for someone so inexperienced, I’ve been impressed with him.

Same.

I’m scared of buying Burnley players though.

I think we'll sell one or two like Besic and maybe (hopefully) Bolasie (probably at a big loss) but there'll be a fair few who are just loaned out again.

Nobody is going to buy Mirallas. He'll be loaned again so we can save something on his wages and then he won't be renewed at the end and be released ala Williams. Garbutt ditto.

Pennington and Galloway will get Championship moves.

Sandro will be a dead weight for his entire contract. Unless he astounds us and drops his wage demands to help his career I can see him being on loan for his whole contract at various clubs just so we can soften the blow to the books. Or we'll sell him and have to honour a massive amount of his wages.

Niasse will be here until the end of time. When Climate Change destroys civilization he will still be running erratically around the wastelands in a full Everton kit.
Cue a remake of Planet of the Apes...

Charlton Heston as Niasse, Koeman as Dr Zaius.

Niasse happens across a locker half buried in the sand in the final scene.

Heston/ Niasse: It was Everton all along!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.