Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like going into Martinez' first season again for me. If we have a strong window I can't see how we shouldn't challenge for Top 4. Everyone wants out of United and they've basically got their version of Unsworth as a manager, Chelsea in the exact same boat with Lampard coming in and Arsenal are Arsenal.

You've City, those and Spurs if they manage to keep their best players and improve basically guaranteed top 3. Last spot is wide open for the taking and Top 6 should be a minimum as the teams around us aren't anything special.

Can see Lampard keeping Zouma so he's probably off the table unless he forced a move himself so a CB, Andre and a CF could really get us on the right path and with more depth added elsewhere I would have high hopes.

The likes of Neres being constantly linked is a great sign too just need to get deals done. If it means other players have to sit out a couple games so be it. I'm sick of having 13 or 14 good players and being let down once injuries or fatigue sets in. We need 17 or 18 players who can start for us on any given match day, not the same 11 every week that's how teams get figured out. Every team in the Top 6 aren't just good first 11s, they're good squads.

It's the optimism that's a killer though so can't wait until Palace hammer us 5-0 day one because Everton. :D:hayee:

Loads happening around us. The transitions going on appear to be problematic for all beyond us.

I don’t think we will be alone in our enthusiasm and expectations. Wolves, Leicester, Palace, Watford surround us with more settled squads and some promising players.

Hopefully this Neres lad and whoever else comes in can make their marks from the off as we are going to need some luck to mount a challenge against the top 4.

The problem for Ajax is they will make a rod for their own back. As youngsters will stop joining if they stop the pathway from them joining clubs in top leagues.
No one will pay 80mil for Neres at this time. So he could be forced to stay in the Dutch league for another year or two
I.think the fee depends how many clubs are in for him. Don't think there is any chance of him going to China. But if we are interested think it's going to take more than £30 million. My guess would be same as Richo £45 million unless United or Chelsea made it a bidding war

c8h3zt7i99kcmtn94y4lktk4d.jpg

Why does this Neres kids eyes always look like he’s just woken up, or is incredibly stoned all the time? lol

I'm like that. Probably because I have just woken up most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.