Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would quit with the Richarlison up top experiment when it largely didnt work.

I dont know why some Everton fans have an aversion to signing an actual goal scoring centre forward.

We hate Rom, Love DCL & 'Naisy'

Strange fanbase we are.
Get us a goal scoring RW that can also play the ball into the ST and Richarlison will work. I think Walcott and Siggy being the issue with him playing ST

Yes, because he's probably trebled his wage in doing so and doesn't have to continue to work in a tin pot league.
But didn't he turn down a job at Chelsea to stay at PSV because he wouldn't have the level of control he wanted.? That doesn't sound like the actions of somebody who was only motivated by money or who wanted to escape a tin pot league.

Are you happy with the players that Brands brought in last summer?

Imagine worrying about west ham.

West ham. Just imagine that for one minute.

The only time they’re relevant is when we’re taking a player off them or sending some dross their way.
They only finished 2 points behind us like. It's not inconceivable that they could leave us behind next season if they make improvements to their squad.

I just dont get people worrying about west ham at all,or worrying about other teams signings. who cares.
Press just have to stop auto linking who we want,with west ham or vice verse-thats annoying lol

Not a negative outlook on life, a negative outlook on Everton. Have they ever got anything right?

We can't pinpoint one moment to put even the slightest bit of faith in them to do anything right.

We were promised huge changes under Moshiri and they just never came. We're still the plucky club, with rubbish commercial deals, who still sell our best players, rarely qualifies for Europe and never challenges for trophies.

Until we start showing genuine ambition and significant progress, I don't see the point in having blind faith.
Digne Gomes Richarlison? And after only one season....

Status
Not open for further replies.