Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
For goodness sake the anti Koeman regiment will find something to moan about. Lukaku had 2 years left in his contract, he moaned on every opportunity in front of the camera even stating staying at Everton beyond this summer was not an option. Do you want to keep a bad apple in the dressing room, running the risk of losing £40m next summer? Plus he might do a Barkley next summer and if you run a football club, you won't be silly enough to take such risk. What can you do?

But this never happens on FIFA
Granted we should have replaced Lukaku as a priority but he was always going , nothing we could do about it

Should never have been sold until a replacement was brought in. We've know since at least christmas he was gone.
Koeman wanted a replacement
He told the board he wanted a replacement
He told the press he wanted a replacement
He told the fans he wanted a replacement
He done all this on numerous occasions both before and after the season started.
The club for whatever reason did not do as he asked.

Koeman wanted a replacement
He told the board he wanted a replacement
He told the press he wanted a replacement
He told the fans he wanted a replacement
He done all this on numerous occasions both before and after the season started.
The club for whatever reason did not do as he asked.

When Koeman first came in he wanted a striker, we knew at christmas Lukaku was gone, we managed to find defenders and a whole host of midfielders but not one striker was available. If he had acted earlier then we should have got one.
He must have been unrealistic in his targets.

When Koeman first came in he wanted a striker, we knew at christmas Lukaku was gone, we managed to find defenders and a whole host of midfielders but not one striker was available. If he had acted earlier then we should have got one.

Cardiff wanted £30m for Kenneth Zahore.

Thirty million. Thirty. Million. Pounds.

Or maybe he was told
Barkley
McCarthy
Lennon
Mirallas
Naisse
Would all be sold and he was looking at strikers in the 60/70 m pound bracket after Giroud said no and the money never materialised or the players wouldn't sign
We don't know the facts and all the speculation, guesswork , fuming and excessive bedwetting won't change that

Cardiff wanted £30m for Kenneth Zahore.

Thirty million. Thirty. Million. Pounds.
Even worse was lads on here saying Andy Carroll or Troy Deeney and other such rubbish.
Plus on the other end of the scale you had
Cavani Berardi Timo Werner and someone actually said , are you ready for this
Pierre-Emerick Emiliano François Aubameyang
Yes they really did

I had to google him and copy and paste his name because I couldn't spell it

i wouldn't want to sign costa tbh , the man has a bad attitude

I wouldn't mind atalanta's andrea petagna. he's not much of a goal scoring machine at the minute, but he will get better , is a big lad and I think would do well in the prem.

or we could try and beat a march on a lot of other clubs and go for patrik schick at sampdoria.

posted a month ago . I thank you !

yet the club couldn't find a striker ! total scandal !

Should have signed Josh King and Jonny Evans like I said.

This will either go down as the summer where we created short term pain for long term gain, or as the summer where we pushed ourselves into terminal decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.