Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what your saying but I don't think he'll play second fiddle as such. If we go through the Europa qualifiers with flying colours then we will have a lot of games next season and he would get a good amount of games.

Chilwell isn't bad but if we were going to look to England for a LB then I'd rather we signed Robertson from Hull. He's a better LB imo.
I doubt that a free agent, that is linked with some big clubs, would come here without assurances for first team football. And I mean being a starter in the big games.
Robertson is strongly linked to the RS. Chilwell was great against Atletico. There is plenty of potential in that lad.

Looks like Zlatan's injury could put an end to my Martial dream before the window even opens. He's quality when played through the middle.

King is a good shout, as is Grosicki.

Looks like Zlatan's injury could put an end to my Martial dream before the window even opens. He's quality when played through the middle.

King is a good shout, as is Grosicki.
Bournemouth king and is that grosicki the one who was on the bench for hull last week.

Bournemouth king and is that grosicki the one who was on the bench for hull last week.
Yeah, that's him. Silva seems to start him at home and leave him on the bench when they're away. He had a look of Pienaar about him at the Euros.

You'd think, though, with the effort made to revamp the scouting under Walsh that the lower end signings will probably come from abroad.

14 Premier league goals and counting this season mate, seems to have a good pedigree coming up through United, has also done the business internationally and is 25. Can play centrally and on the left and right flank.

Lukaku, Kane,Sanchez, Aguero, Costa, Ibra, Alli are the only players to score more then him this year and hes equal on goals scored with Hazard and Defoe.

He's really kicked on this year too. Most of his goals are this calendar year. On a slight aside, Martial looks electric in the number 9 role today, and if Rom were to go would be a good replacement on todays showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.