Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...increasing Everton rumours circulating about Cardiff striker, Kenneth Zohore.

23 years old; 6ft 3in Danish born centre forward; Physically in the Lukaku mould; 13 goals in 34 games since joining Cardiff permanently in 2016; uncapped at full international, 27 goals in 62 at junior levels; made his debut in the Champions League as a 16 year old substitute for Copenhagen against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

Apparently Brighton have had a £12m bid rejected, the Cardiff manager saying at the weekend they want £30m.

I hope so too, just seems like we're going into this season with no real game plan
Well I don't know if I agree about that. I think the gameplan for both us and prospective targets was always going to be assuring European qualification first before we overload the squad and create major disharmony unnecessarily. I mean Mirallas had already thrown his toys and what would Sandro have done if we signed another major purchase at striker with no Europa games to spread around.

...increasing Everton rumours circulating about Cardiff striker, Kenneth Zohore.

23 years old; 6ft 3in Danish born centre forward; Physically in the Lukaku mould; 13 goals in 34 games since joining Cardiff permanently in 2016; uncapped at full international, 27 goals in 62 at junior levels; made his debut in the Champions League as a 16 year old substitute for Copenhagen against Barcelona at Camp Nou.

Apparently Brighton have had a £12m bid rejected, the Cardiff manager saying at the weekend they want £30m.

Hahahaha hahahaha NO THANKS

I agree there are players of quality here and abroad who would like to play for us.

I'm talking about the kind of players who would move the team forward and turn up against the quality teams above us and actually win the game.

That sort of player isn't going anywhere near us and, without wanting to labour the point, I don't see the Europa as being a deal clincher.

..I think that type of player is out there and I think that type of player is willing to join us, the problem is identifying who they are. That's the challenge Steve Walsh faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.