Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have the net spend bells counter attacked since the Siggy signing?.
Barkley' s injury and the possibility of him not been sold has made them retreat to the bunkers to discuss tactics
They are furiously e-mailing every club in the top division in 7 different countries with all Barkley s stats ( a la Siggy the blue) to persuade them to bid 45 m for Roscoe

Just a thought
Draxler 40 m Striker 25/30 m
Why not replace Draxler in your original line up with Rooney / Klassen /Davies /Kev / Lookman and spend the 65/70 m on a striker if we have that to spend.
Maybe RK thinks the same as me.
We did after all lose a 25 goal a season striker recently and haven't replaced him

Rooney 10 Goals
Sig 10 Goals
Sandro 5 Goals

= 25 goals replaced.

..the indication is that it's the Reds who are interested but I agree it would be good if it's us.

Easy link i gues for them to make, German player, playing in that league etc, do wonder just how cordial Klopps relationship is with Schalke though, as didn't they get Matip from them on a free (probably with a fair bit of tapping up involved given their track record).

My thoughts about it would be this, play for Klopp at the rs, as a cb it's a matter of time before your gonna start being the blame for the problems at the back, when in reality it's a flawed system that will always expose the defenders and get them criticised.

Or come play for a VERY sound defensive team/manager who has a track record of centre backs stock rising hugely once they've been here a whilst, Lescott, Jagielka, Stones and numerous others have seen their stock rise hugely here

Status
Not open for further replies.