Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Leicester wanting McCarthy - they have just signed Iborra for the same position and have Drinkwater and Ndidi. Sounds like rubbish.

Rumors, etc.... include Giroud, VVD which I'd be thrilled with.

Would also love 25M for McCarthy although I'd hate to lose him with all of the competitions on the horizon.

Mori apparently being linked with Inter in the mail, maybe that's why Walsh and the boys were over there?

World Cup year always brings some interesting moves when players suddenly realise they won't be first choice and need to be playing regularly. Hopefully we'll keep a bit back so we're able to jump on opportunities.

On top of the great signings already made if we actually sign Rooney, VVD, Demarai Gray and Giroud whilst only selling Lukaku and some dead wood we have played an absolute blinder this summer better than pretty much any club ever.

I don't think VVD will happen for what it's worth but I don't see why we wouldn't at least try the way this summer is going!

Honestly, 20m for McCarthy would be fantastic. As much as some think we need him for the extra games this year, we forget that hes only available for 4-5 games a season anyway.

And we've already got Besic to do that role in the team (the 4-5 games available role).

Oh, and don't forget da yuuf coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.