Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your take on Rooney signing mate?

...if it's true I imagine it's as much political as tactical. I've loved the fella since I saw him at 15 playing for the U18s but I understand why some are concerned that he's past his sell by date. I can see the logic of this raising the clubs profile as we develop the new stadium and look to attract new players, I'd just hope RK is keen on him from a playing perspective. He can still make things happen on a football pitch.

We need a younger dynamic play maker but this could be a low risk and shrewd addition to the squad if a sensible deal can be tied up.

One wonders how we will announce these two lids , it seems to be the new trend, the RS did a good job with Salah and Roma's latest signing was the most epic so far

...if it's true I imagine it's as much political as tactical. I've loved the fella since I saw him at 15 playing for the U18s but I understand why some are concerned that he's past his sell by date. I can see the logic of this raising the clubs profile as we develop the new stadium and look to attract new players, I'd just hope RK is keen on him from a playing perspective. He can still make things happen on a football pitch.

We need a younger dynamic play maker but this could be a low risk and shrewd addition to the squad if a sensible deal can be tied up.

Good analysis mate, given the business we are doing and look set to do, I've switched into thinking it's a great decision on all fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.