Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Seems Rooney went overboard on the hair transplant then, plus I always thought he was taller

Martial and Dembele for the price of one Lukaku. Why the hell not? (Would be a lot on wages mind).

Deffo mate, only problem I see with Martial (apart from him maybe wanting to come to us) is what the Manc's would want for him in regards to transfer fee, they paid an initial fee of £38.5m with add - ons included, one of those add - ons has been triggered (Martial reaching 25 goals) that was another £7.5m, so £46m up to now he's cost them. Also, his contract doesn't end till 2020, so would imagine he would cost a fair whack.

Deffo mate, only problem I see with Martial (apart from him maybe wanting to come to us) is what the Manc's would want for him in regards to transfer fee, they paid an initial fee of £38.5m with add - ons included, one of those add - ons has been triggered (Martial reaching 25 goals) that was another £7.5m, so £46m up to now he's cost them. Also, his contract doesn't end till 2020, so would imagine he would cost a fair whack.

Martial would prefer a move abroad if he were sold, hasn't particularly worked out for him. Dembele would be a more realistic signing.

We've spend 80m so far, there or thereabouts.

Anyone has any idea what is the limit we can spend without running into trouble with fpp? Tpp? Ffp? Whatever the term is?

reckon Martial would go to CL club, I'd prefer Dembele anyway...looks class, Scottish league or not...was good in CL too

Who would be prepared to spend £30mill on him and match his Man U wages? Not many CL clubs I could imagine after he's failed flto live up to the hype. He my end up going on a similar deal to Depay.

Who would be prepared to spend £30mill on him and match his Man U wages? Not many CL clubs I could imagine after he's failed flto live up to the hype. He my end up going on a similar deal to Depay.
I'd forgotten about him.

Anyone know how he's got on?

Status
Not open for further replies.