Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, which bit did I get wrong?
Are you saying
1) he doesn't look like a gormless albino footballer impersonator?
2) he wasn't Ajax's captain against ManU?
3) he wasn't terrible?

1) The only comparable thing between him and Naismith is they have blond hair.

2) He was, yes.

3) He wasn't terrible. None of the Ajax players had a great game in fairness, but Mourinho knew how to set up against them.

He's been consistent in delivering goals, assists and general all-round good performances for both club and country now for two seasons. He's 24 and would provide our midfield with some extra potency that it needs should we get him.

Completely embarrassing.

Who do we think we are offering that sort of money?

We supposedly went up to £60m for Koulibaly, but are baulking at Sunderland's asking price for Pickford?

It was £10m at the time so I don't know how or why it's now gone down £2m.

The Echo know f all. So stop stressing.

They were still linking us with a player that had already played his first game for Leverkusen back in January.

Was he?

Everyone I know, and many on this forum, thought he was a bang average player. They money we spent on him was insane.

We spent £23m on him.

Barring a top four finish, we're never paying £28m.

Plus, Bolasie is good and would've made a big difference in the second half of the season.

But it's all hypothetical.

Anyway, this Pickford stuff. Nonsense. The fee just keeps chopping and changing. Joyce, Hunter, Bascombe, King. OR, the trusted north east journos are the ones who will have info on this.

Not the Echo, who have been out of the loop for over a year.

Being linked with Diego Lorente from Real Madrid, was one loan at Malaga this season.
Stoke already bid £8.7 million but they want £13

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...ing-real-madrid-ace-diego-llorente-after-koe/

Status
Not open for further replies.