Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't remember him at Watford but it is kind of weird that he didn't play more than 200 or so minutes given he managed two assists in that time. Especially when you check out the rest of the team and realize that no attacker outside of Deeney or Ighalo, who started almost every game, did better. Just strange that he never played.

Anyway at 28 there isn't really a point to signing him. His European record down the years suggests he's a classic Dutch League stats compiler.

I dont remember him from Watford, I just saw he played 13 times and was binned off as a matter of urgency.

Of course so was Salah and KDB, but I suspect they are exceptions.

I dont remember him from Watford, I just saw he played 13 times and was binned off as a matter of urgency.

Of course so was Salah and KDB, but I suspect they are exceptions.
I'm just trying to imagine going through an entire season watching Ikechi Anya and some guy named Jurado play and then getting like 4 sub appearances at the end of the year and doing as much as they did. I'd suspect he binned himself off at that point.

I maintain that football clubs are often not so smart.

ForeverBlue92 is schooling a lot of you on the basics of football discussion here unfortunately, sad to see.

Unfortunately someone has to open the eyes of the non believers.

You have a young Brazilian dynamo winger scoring Gblammo's from here, there n everywhere and some people want him up top???

Richarlison himself has been on Twitter Begging No GAGGING for Lukaku to come home - he knows the score.

You have a young Brazilian dynamo winger scoring Gblammo's from here, there n everywhere and some people want him up top???

Richarlison himself has been on Twitter Begging No GAGGING for Lukaku to come home - he knows the score.

You mean like right in the middle of the penalty area?

3 most important positions for me would be RB, CM and RW. We seem to concede a lot of goals from our right flank, plus our central midfield just isn’t good enough (unless Gbamin turns out to be class, which is possible)

Love the italian clubs attitude to transfers.

"If you want to buy any of our players, even if they are 35 they have a €100m buy out clause"

"Can we have one of your players worth €50m, can we have him on loan for 2 years, we will pay you a tenner a week and a bag of Freddos? We will insert an obligation to buy after 50 games but stop playing him after 49 games"

Love the italian clubs attitude to transfers.

"If you want to buy any of our players, even if they are 35 they have a €100m buy out clause"

"Can we have one of your players worth €50m, can we have him on loan for 2 years, we will pay you a tenner a week and a bag of Freddos? We will insert an obligation to buy after 50 games but stop playing him after 49 games"
Well I think the Italian and french leagues. Will be in for shock this summer, trying to rinse prem teams.

You mean like right in the middle of the penalty area?

1590601391355.png

Which he does.

He also scored 14 goals for Silva playing a combination of LW/RW/CF in his 1st season at the club and scores for Brazil playing wide.

Bu dat der rico can only play thru der centre doh m8 :coffee:
I mean he has factually only scored goals in the center. Yes some of it is from drifting in from out wide but if his effect is in the middle and he's poor when actually stationed wide, why are we making him go out there more? Especially if we are going to have two other players in that area? It just really isn't a sensible thing to do unless of course we are going to be playing 4-3-3 but that brings in a whole new set of questions that will take multiple years to answer. The whole thing is so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.