Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky can still show all the games and maybe more next season. They also have made a lot of money from the premier league. I’m not sure they will want to burn their bridges

Tbh it's the likes of Amazon that are more likely to come through and steal Sky's bounty. They appear to have the money, the ambition and the greater reach now as they can deliver globally via t'internet.

Did you see their offering over Xmas last year? It was first class.

mid rather Gordon play than Walcott tbh. At least if he’s gash we can put it down to him learning and we can hope that he will eventuallybecome half decent. Walcott is cack and offers nothing imo... he has pace but very rarely takes people on and when he does his delivery is crap or he makes the wrong decision
My single biggest disappointment with the lad, his unwillingness to skin a fullback! So many of them he still has the pace to lose them, but as he gets close to a position where he could go past them and either cut in or make the cross, he slows and looks around for somebody else to take over.

we need a right back, centre back, centre mid and possibly left footed winger. i think well see more swap deals and loans this summer now even though FFP isnt seen as an issue.

Oh my god look at these comments of us getting slagged off. Bet it’s telly clappers FC

If you look at the comments on literally ANY article about Everton posted on facebook by Sky Sports or GiveMeSport or whatever, the majority of comments are ALWAYS reds trying to take the mick.

Ironically enough most of the comments always mention us being obsessed with them.....not the brightest bunch are they

Oh my god look at these comments of us getting slagged off. Bet it’s telly clappers FC
Put an article on here saying the same thing a couple of days ago. Looks like the Mail has picked it up. Wonder how long days in the ultimatum are? And is this the end of the pursuit of Gabriel? Questions, Questions ,

If you look at the comments on literally ANY article about Everton posted on facebook by Sky Sports or GiveMeSport or whatever, the majority of comments are ALWAYS reds trying to take the mick.

Ironically enough most of the comments always mention us being obsessed with them.....not the brightest bunch are they
So true. If you look at the comments after any article in the Red Echo it's full of the RS fans

Ancellotti knows him though. Not worth the money for me. No resale valve. Ageing so will pick up more injuries as well

Can't say I've ever really watched him myself.

But from the descriptions of the type of player he is he seems to be like a Jorginho.

Not sure about those type of players in the prem. Maybe someone whos actually watched him will correct me on that like

Status
Not open for further replies.