Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent article about a few RBs we could target for any fellow stat nerds. If you aren't it has some names you can type into youtube or whatever.

The lad from Strasbourg is interesting and if Dortmund and RBL are actually scouting him then we definitely should be interested.

Could probably say the same about plenty of other countries. Think players should just be evaluated as individuals.

But you cant say the same about any other "top" country.

Sure the people from Malta dont have a great record in the English leagues, but they arent a historically talent producing country.

If you think Italian player, everybody will go to Zola, Ravenelli, 2 players in 25 years isnt a great record.

Anyway, I was just answering your question, I wasnt suggesting its a theory I buy into.

But you cant say the same about any other "top" country.

Sure the people from Malta dont have a great record in the English leagues, but they arent a historically talent producing country.

If you think Italian player, everybody will go to Zola, Ravenelli, 2 players in 25 years isnt a great record.

Anyway, I was just answering your question, I wasnt suggesting its a theory I buy into.
Even right now you have Jorginho and Emerson at Chelsea. One is very good, the other is pretty good. They won’t all be world class but it’s certainly more than just the two mentioned.

I know you were only responding to a question. I just disagree with the logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.