Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, there's really no need to cry about this y'know.

Someone on the internet thinks Gbamin will be added to the long list of expensive wasteful signings that Everton have squandered over the last few years.

You may disagree, but there's no need to have a panic attack.
That may be proved correct, but not after one and a half games.
That's the issue posters have on your weird dislike of him.

Reading the responses on there shows we are still seen as somewhat of a laughing stock in the football world at present.

Need a big signing like Coutinho or Rodriguez to really make people sit up and take notice rather than sucking off Newcastle who haven't even been taken over yet.

We are mate, grinds my gears but nothing grinds me here more that Geoff the red from Kent calling us small.

I think if this virus hadn’t reared it’s ugly head we might have shocked a few in the window

Reading the responses on there shows we are still seen as somewhat of a laughing stock in the football world at present.

Need a big signing like Coutinho or Rodriguez to really make people sit up and take notice rather than sucking off Newcastle who haven't even been taken over yet.

That’s not what’ll make people take notice.

The reason we’re a laughing stock is because we’re always talking up our chances of Europe and then having utterly crap seasons.

We’ve spent a crap ton of money and gotten worse, or at the very most stayed still.

Thankfully Carlo is here now to change all that.

That’s not what’ll make people take notice.

The reason we’re a laughing stock is because we’re always talking up our chances of Europe and then having utterly crap seasons.

We’ve spent a crap ton of money and gotten worse, or at the very most stayed still.

Thankfully Carlo is here now to change all that.
It still hasn't gotten through to me that man is our manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.