Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundays news...

Joe Gelhardt linked again

Inter want €35mil for Vecino (apparently we offered €12mil in Jan)

Aaron Hickey has been scouted all season @davek

Competing with Roma for Davide Frattesi

Gabriel is on hold until the club knows the state of the transfer market

Pickford
??? Holgate ??? Digne
??? ??? Gomes ???
DCL Richarlison
Looking at that, we really need Gabriel to sign and to sort out right back then concentrate on midfield.

I am really hoping we can land Gabriel and the other rumours are just leaked by his agent to drive his wages up.

Next season will be very interesting with a number of club owners affected by the economic effects of the virus. I think we'll see some of the bigger clubs needing to balance their books and be reluctant to spend.

Depending on possible relaxed FFP rules (were out of europe anyway) and navigating premier league spending regulations we could be in a unique position to 'splurge'.

Its a nice distraction from all the current chaos.

Pickford
??? Holgate ??? Digne
??? ??? Gomes ???
DCL Richarlison
Looking at that, we really need Gabriel to sign and to sort out right back then concentrate on midfield.

I am really hoping we can land Gabriel and the other rumours are just leaked by his agent to drive his wages up.

Next season will be very interesting with a number of club owners affected by the economic effects of the virus. I think we'll see some of the bigger clubs needing to balance their books and be reluctant to spend.

Depending on possible relaxed FFP rules (were out of europe anyway) and navigating premier league spending regulations we could be in a unique position to 'splurge'.

Its a nice distraction from all the current chaos.
Whats wrong with Mina, Bernard, Iwobi, Gbamin?

Status
Not open for further replies.