Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tonked them 4-0 last season, so I'm guessing it must have been the year before. I don't remember him being all that, but I can't remember what I had for my dinner last night!
Oh yeah that's right.
Anyway I found it, it was this game where he did the stupid penalty run up, He ripped Coleman to shreds this game.

Oh yeah that's right.
Anyway I found it, it was this game where he did the stupid penalty run up, He ripped Coleman to shreds this game.

The same game he indirectly caused us to score by nonchalantly trying something daft and unnecessarily giving the ball away.

Digne £18mil, Gomes £22mil and Mina £28mil we would make a profit on as a group, £68mil for those three players should be a no brainer.

What we need to do now is add to these players to form a squad with a diverse blend.

As for Tonali and Arthur (as unlikely as they may be) they are 'proper' footballers...not only fancy dans and are very mobile.

Weve seen how ballers cut through our midfield and how Gomes (when on form) destroys teams.

I think we should look at going down that route and play on the front foot.
I like all our Barca boys but, purely imo, the squad needs a smattering of players from the level below us who are desperate to prove themselves.

Ake being a prime example for me.

There were shouts that we were after Allen from Napoli in midfield. I know he’s older but I’d love him here

Hes top quality for Napoli but Ive got a weird feeling about him not doing it in the prem.

Cant put my finger on it.

Lazy to think a YouTube highlight of a players best 30 seconds per game isn’t all the player is

Exactly! Stop looking at stats and youtube and find a good stream for Brescia...hes more Gatusso than Pirlo.

Pogba on his day is top class, He absolutely ran the show at Goodison last season or the one before.

think he meant Fred is man us best

I think Fred is Utds best midfielder by some distance. He had a shocking start but this season hes been really consistent.

Pogba hasnt played and is a yoyo of a player.

I like all our Barca boys but, purely imo, the squad needs a smattering of players from the level below us who are desperate to prove themselves.

Ake being a prime example for me.

Ronaldo was desperate to get to the top...i dont think it matters if they are a level below or where they come from but they need the desire.

Gabriel i think will be in the Brazil team before long. High potential and a decent fee.

Rumours about us after Marc Roca and other centre mids emerging...i think we will seal Gabriel then bring in centre mids as priority.

He had an excellent first season there, problem with Arsenal is they constantly try to accommodate attacking players and whack the balance out of their team, and dont give responsibility to attacking forwards or midfielders to defend, that leads to the central channel getting over run, while their defense is beyond gash. Admittedly he has been hot and cold this season, hes a very good player, but they are a bit like us the year we had three managers at the moment, so much turmoil at the club. Club has been badly run for a few years in my opinion and the players attitudes have been awful and not committed, its a massive shame because i would have looked up to Arsenal as a great model only 4-5 years ago. Inevitable after Wenger really.

Arsenal needs a cull, or to find a better balance to their team, but id be keeping Torreira if i was them. Dani Ceballos is another excellent player. While they have a potential gem in Matinelli. Sako is class as well. So there are decent building blocks there.
No he didn’t...At best he was average. At worst, he’s been poor. There’s a reason he’s 4th choice even when fit.

Genuinely never seen him do one impressive thing ever.

I would buy him because he was born in Fray Bentos.

He’s started about 4 league games. Got Galatasaray in 2 years written all over him.

Whats the point in posting something that isnt true, is it to come across as if you are right on the internet or something, is that important to you.

Do you think you are the only one in the world with access to google or something, makes no sense just to make something up that is untrue.

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.