Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic King is.

Which I presume is where you heard too...

I was told "things" a few days ago but was told to keep my big mouth shut due to the sensitive nature of things.

Now Kings got wind of it its pretty much news anyway but aye we have been scouting him in recent weeks.

Doesn't mean we'll sign him we scout many players. Personally would rather Dembele from Lyon as for me he looks the better player - never been that impressed with Edouard whenever I've watched him.

I was told "things" a few days ago but was told to keep my big mouth shut due to the sensitive nature of things.

Now Kings got wind of it its pretty much news anyway but aye we have been scouting him in recent weeks.

Doesn't mean we'll sign him we scout many players. Personally would rather Dembele from Lyon as for me he looks the better player - never been that impressed with Edouard whenever I've watched him.

You can’t say something and keep your mouth shut at the same time you clown.

Spending another £30m on a striker doesn’t really make any sense to me.
I agree. I wonder if Kean goes back to Italy on loan? Rather Than spending a lot of next season sitting on the bench.
I would rather us get some experience upfront like Mertens on a free. And then see how next year goes and we can go all out for a striker the following summer, if we need to.

I agree. I wonder if Kean goes back to Italy on loan? Rather Than spending a lot of next season sitting on the bench.
I would rather us get some experience upfront like Mertens on a free. And then see how next year goes and we can go all out for a striker the following summer, if we need to.

Why would we send him back on loan? Ffs he’s got to adapt to the league he’s not even had a season you know, other players have took time as well. Jesus. Christ glad your not CA

We will start to see how good kean is next season, just like DCL has finally hit that potential that all the other managers seen and Anchelotti has got it to work just by giving him a partner, the same will happen for Kean

Why would we send him back on loan? Ffs he’s got to adapt to the league he’s not even had a season you know, other players have took time as well. Jesus. Christ glad your not CA
Chill out fella it’s friday
I know full well how long he’s been here, this was regarding us getting linked with strikers. Why would we have 4. Kean is hardly playing now. Ok we could get injuries and he will be starting every week. A lot of ifs, buts and maybe

I would keep him next season, but signing another striker wouldn’t make much sense imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.