Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think we need just 3 quality players, we can't keep buying 5,6,7 players a year and wonder why we take ages to look like a coherent team. Time to start buying quality not quantity, we don't need squad fillers, we need players who are better than what we have now as daft and simple as it sounds.

Shift on the deadwood and hopefully by the end of 21 season all the Koemaggedon stuff is gone. Whatever happens, I think we will see a better squad take shape.

I honestly think we need just 3 quality players, we can't keep buying 5,6,7 players a year and wonder why we take ages to look like a coherent team. Time to start buying quality not quantity, we don't need squad fillers, we need players who are better than what we have now as daft and simple as it sounds.

Shift on the deadwood and hopefully by the end of 21 season all the Koemaggedon stuff is gone. Whatever happens, I think we will see a better squad take shape.

;)

provably our last transfer window of buying more than 3 players a window.
Unfortunately due to the disgraceful state of this squad still we can’t simply sell the 7-9 players we will do without bringing around 4-5.

If our two strikers next season get us between 15-20 goals which possible what they could do this season, if you add in a third player from the wing who can offer something similar plus more creativity we could be a serious force with the right midfield mix!

This
Our transfer strategy needs some adjustment. We are at a stage where quantity no longer matters. What we need is some breakthrough signings and if they cost 100m per player so be it. Signing some top 4 reject will not bring us anywhere in the short or Long term.

Emerson is still practically owned by Barcelona.

I think i wrote that in this thread before...they need money...unlees they see him as the second coming we should have a fair chance to buy him.

Sandro Tonali offers us nothing Gomes doesn’t.

Im not sure how to respond to this...i dont see them as similar players at all (if thats what youre saying)...

I think i wrote that in this thread before...they need money...unlees they see him as the second coming we should have a fair chance to buy him.

Im not sure how to respond to this...i dont see them as similar players at all (if thats what youre saying)...

Barcelona can get him back for 6m euros & Tonali is a deep-lying playmaker which Gomes can do just as well. Don't see the difference whatsoever except the price tag.

Barcelona can get him back for 6m euros & Tonali is a deep-lying playmaker which Gomes can do just as well. Don't see the difference whatsoever except the price tag.

Gomes is a passer...can move forward with the ball....

Tonali has frequently been box to box or as an anchor...tackle machine + drives the team forward...hes their fulcrum...high energy...wouldnt call him a deep playmaker anymore (though he can play there)

Only similiarity i see is that the both can pass a ball well....wouldnt say much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.